𝐓𝐄𝐍

To say the truth, Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon were still baffled with the sudden announcement of Jake and Jisu dating

To say the truth, Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon were still baffled with the sudden announcement of Jake and Jisu dating. It's already been a week, but they're still going on about how, the most silent guy of their group is dating and not them.

The girls, as in Ningning, Karina and Hanni took in the fact that they were dating but, Yujin and Yunjin's act was too believable.

Currently, they're all sitting on the cafeteria with Ningning asking questions to Hanni about her ideal type.

"Age wise, older men or younger men?" Ningning asked as Hanni blinked a few times.

"Older men" Hanni replied as Ningning went on with her question round but stopped when Jake reached at their table with two cups of coffee as, he sat one down in front of Jisu.

"Let's go on a date tonight, Butterfly" Jake stated, a smile displayed on his lips.

Heeseung gasped dramatically as everyone's jaw dropped. "That was too smooth!" Karina cheered as Sunghoon pouted.

"He stole my girl" He grudged as Yunjin patted his back, filled with sympathy.

Everyone knew, Sunghoon was actually playing, so they didn't mind him acting like that.

Jisu smiled softly and nodded, making Jake smile back at her as he ruffled her hair.