My eyes fall on the woman lying on the floor, snuggling with the pillows. Her neck is in a weird position, while, her legs strangle the pillow. She indeed is a Wild Cat.

I remember how she treated me today, she didn't let go of a single chance to make me feel inferior, to make me feel like, she knows my Roses better.

My eyes fall on the blanket covering half of her body.

The room is freezing cold. She could just kick the blanket off in her sleep and freeze to death. Right?

If tonight is any proof, then, she is good at kicking too.

I slowly step closer to her.

Using my toes, I slowly remove the blanket from her body.

Not leaving anything to chance.

She might not die, but she will be cold and uncomfortable the entire night.

I slowly move the blanket away with my foot, as Roses sleeps in my arm.

My eyes fall on her face, as I watch her sleep innocently. My heart is flooded with this sudden sense of protectiveness towards her, not because she is weak and needs protection, but because, if, she ever gets hurt, I will not be able to bear it.

I have to protect her, not just from the monsters living outside, but also, from the one inside me.

I slowly step out of the theatre, keeping my movements discreet. I don't want to wake her up.

Before today, I used to love her voice, the way she talks, but, from now on, I love nothing more than the slow and rhythmic movements of her body when she breathes.

If, I love her chaos, then, I love her calm even more.

I love it when her stomach moves up and down, with a very little movement of her chest.

I am mesmerised, by the way her eyelashes cast a shadow on her cheeks.

It's like a spell. All she has to do is, exist and I will be there obsessing over her.

I walk in the empty corridor, heading towards her room. The place is quiet, everyone is sleeping, except me. Normally, I would be sleeping by now, but, I have been barely following my sleep schedule, since, past few days. All because of one sweet english teacher.

I slowly twist the knob, as I push the door open.

The room is dark, except for the fairy lights on her bookshelf, there is no other source of light. I notice the shadow of the leaves intertwined with the fairy lights.

It's a little creepy.

I turn around, looking for the switchboard. It's right next to the entrance, which makes my task easier. Since, both my hands are busy, I bend down, trying to turn the lights on, with my nose.

I use the tip of my nose, to weigh the switch down. It's harder than I thought.

My nose slips and my face hits the wall.