Announcing The Losers

All of the club competitors put specialised blankets over their horses and their tack. The judges had finished doing everything they needed, and passed on the needed information to the show announcer. All of the competitors came out of their stall areas, waiting for the winners to be announced.

"Wonderful rounds from all 5 competition groups. However, there were some performances that really stood out from the others." The show announcer started, hyping up the crowd and riders. 

"In 5th place, we have High Valley Fields, with around 64 penalties."

The riders for High Valley Fields rode forward, becoming more visible for the audience.

"4th place, Pine Hollow Acres. They ended up with 62 penalties."

Everybody watching clapped as the competitors for Pine Hollow Acres moves their horses a bit.

"Placing in 3rd, Handy Dandy Andalusians did exceptionally well, placing with 58 penalties."

Clarissa lead her students forward, them all excited and proud of themselves.

"In second place, Canter Crest Stables, leaving us with 55 penalties."

As Canter Crest Stables rode to the rosette bearers, the members Formal Friesians had realised that they were the last ones to be called out, meaning one thing.

"In first place... Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Formal Friesians Riding School, scoring with only 52 penalties!"

Formal Friesians glanced at each other, all of them not believing their ears. They made their Friesians go toward the rosette bearers, as they applied the customised rosettes to the horse's bridles. Tien grabbed the trophy that was handed to her by one of the workers. All of the clubs cantered around the arena in a huge circle. celebrating their victories together with the audience applauding and cheering before packing up.

When they went back to pack up their things and head home, all of the family members that visited came down to see everyone. Gage made sure that Prancer was all set before rushing up to their family to hug them.

"Goodness, you did so well out there!" Martha commented.

"We're so proud of you, kid." Alfred added.

Hippo and Sylver high fived before Sylver began to ramble about how great Hippo and Gengar performed.

Mysie hugged Trevor and Tonia as they chatted about the whole show together, and how great Silver C was.

Jeremiah embraced his sister, as she hugged him back. When they pulled away, Joyce pat her on the back as Brianna approached them.

"Congratulations, Carbs! That was a fun show to watch." Brianna said.

"Thank you!" Carbs responded, ignoring her father, who was just glaring at them all.

Everyone started to get in their vehicles to scurry off to the places they were staying.