Day 1: Dressage

The Florian Express pulled up to the dressage arena, the members inside got out of the car and brought their horses inside the building. There were bleachers and seats all around, a crowd of horse lovers, judges, and of course, the other competitors. The Formal Friesians Riding School members lead their horses around the arena to get used to the space.

"All of the competitors are here! Let's wait until the first team is ready to start. Canter Crest Stables, prepare yourselves." The show announcer said.

Tien and Mysie lead the rest of the students to the temporary stalls. They then all went to watch the performance just outside of their stable hallway. They observed as one of the members from another stable brought their horse to a fancy collected trot. They leg yielded across the arena, speeding up their gait and doing an extended trot along the fence.

A few minutes went by, and the rider bowed to finish their round. The audience applauded as the judges wrote down their score. All of the other members of Canter Crest Stables finished their rounds after, as all of the other competitors waited patiently and watched each of the horse and rider pairs.

"Amazing performances from Canter Crest Stables, the judges were quite impressed." The show announcer praised. "Next up, we have Tien Bush on Amazing Glorias Florian. The owner and mascot of Formal Friesians Riding School!"

The crowd cheered as Florian passaged into the arena, each step making his coat reflect the lights. Everybody was in awe of his perfect movements and even more perfect appearance. Tien signalled that she was ready to start her round once the judges rung the bell. Florian danced around the arena at his rider's wish, doing every move perfectly with a few swishes of the tail.

They finished their round after a while, creating quite the show for everyone watching. Once Tien rode Florian back to the other members, Mysie went up to perform on Silver C. Everyone waited for her round, enjoying the round.

When Formal Friesians had their last student perform, a familiar face was riding next. Fries and Gage looked at each other for a moment.

"Is that Clarissa?" Fries asked.

"I believe so, since as the stable is Handy Dandy Andalusians."

"Oh my goodness. Maybe we could talk to them when they're done, or tomorrow during cross country!"

"Perhaps!"

Time flew by, and hours later, everybody had finished their rounds. The judges did their math and concluded the show. The families found where the Formal Friesians members were gathered. Gage's family instantly ran up and hugged them, patting Prancer. Harlynn and Alex both pat Gloria together. Tonia and Trevor congratulated Mysie as they praised Silver C as well. Sylver and Hippo chatted about the show whilst Eigengrau lowered her head to sniff the two.

Tien cleared her throat, catching everyone's attention. "All right, you inanimate calendars. To celebrate Florian's perfect dressage test-"

"I'm pretty sure one of us got a higher sco-" Mysie interrupted

"Shut up." Tien snapped, death glaring the other instructor and patting Florian. "We'll be having a Formal Friesians sleepover, since as most of you audible cow watchers seem to like those."

"Is it required to go?" Emelda questioned.

"No, just for chaos and fun. You know, typical Formal Friesians stuff."

"Oh okay, I might not be able to make it."

"We won't be going either." Frank said about him and Joyce.

"All right. Hope to see most of you sizzled hammers there!" Tien exclaimed to the family members, as her and her students took the Florian express to the barn to put their horses away.