Flower Power

Gage and their family arrived at Formal Friesians Riding School. They entered the building, witnessing utter chaos. Fries, Cassie, Alex, Carbs, Hippo, and Sylver were all putting up fake missing posters along the barn walls. 'MISSING: Vanillary Extracton. If found, please contact fairy dogs, known as Hippolyte and Sylver.' The posters read, including a photo of Hillary Clinton's face edited onto a photo of vanilla extract.

"Bloody hell, chaps! We need to tidy this bloody mess up." Gage exclaimed.

"Nah. Don't want to." Fries giggled, putting up more posters.

"Clean up the posters, you dislocated mirrors!" Tien demanded.

The chaos group and the fairy dogs groaned as they slowly ripped down the posters. Mysie came out of the feed room, spotting all of the posters.

"Aggie. Naughty nerd nook. Now."

"Yes ma'am. However, before I enter my thinking quarters, may I inquire what the reasoning behind my punishment was?"

"You didn't pull the posters down for the chaos group."

"Understood, my apologies." Gage strolled to the naughty nerd nook, sitting below the sign.

Alex got the rest of the chaos group's attention as she took 4 flowers from beside Harlynn. She gave each of them a flower. They all swarmed Gage as they sat silently. The chaos group members started to tie their flowers around different parts of Gage's antlers, confusing the nerd as they watched, having no clue what the chaotic equestrians were doing. They managed to finish tying the flowers to Gage's antlers just before the rest of the Cocoas arrived. Carbs quickly gave Gage a hand-held mirror before running off to Rubix's stall.

"Do you like them?" Alex asked.

Gage stared at the flowers through the mirror. They realised that the flowers were ranunculus's, their favourite. They hesitantly nodded at Alex's question.

"Good. Enjoy your time out!" Cassie said, leading the other chaos group members away.

Gage rolled their eyes jokingly. They looked at the flowers again. They started to stare at them through the reflection. They felt a bit of comfort with the red flowers attached to their antlers, and continued staring, not realising that their time in the naughty nerd nook was up. Their gaze got interrupted when Tien began to panic about the time.

"Shit. All right, you burning pairs of socks, we have to go to the show jumping arena now! If we're late, I'm going to cover you all in orange juice and shove you off the roof of this building." She announced, all of the members quickly scurrying to get their horses ready for the show.

Whilst the other students started to load their horses into the Florian Express, Gage ran into the tack room. They looked at the flowers one more time, before reluctantly tying them off. They stroked the ranunculus's when they were in their hands. Gage's face beamed a small smile before carefully storing the flowers into their bag. They zipped the bag up, then rushed to get Prancer into the horse float.

"Hurry up, nerd. If I have to cover a doorway in super glue and then throw it at you to make you be faster, I will." Tien threatened.

Gage tied Prancer up, making sure they had everything they needed. They then entered the main vehicle part of the Florian Express, ready to perform for the show jumping.

"Gagey! Where did your flowers go? Did you lose them? Are they safe?" Fries asked.

"I stored them away for now. They're in my duffel bag, safe and secure."

"Will you keep them?" Carbs questioned, her ears perked up as she waited for a response.

"Possibly. I suppose they could make a great decoration for my home. Or, perhaps, I could tie them around my antlers again."

"Or we could tie them on for you again!" Alex exclaimed, hyping the chaos group up.

"Shut up, idiots. This song is good." Tien turned the music on the radio up, stopping the chaos group from asking Gage questions as the Florian Express exited the property. The Florian Express Jr. followed close behind with all of the visitors in it.