Not-So-Formal Dinner

Tien and Kate walked into the restaurant. Tien talked to the front desk lady to check in their reservation, seeing Gage and their family had already arrived, as usual. They both sat down at their assigned seats that were next to each other. Gage was desperately trying to line up all of the placemats.

"Oi, you unidentified teabag, what are you doing?"

"I must improve the positioning of these placemats to be perfectly lined up with each other!"

"Loser."

Next, Mysie, Trevor, and Tonia entered the building, going to sit down in their seats. Fries came a little while later, with Zari coming in soon after. Fries was already preparing to cause chaos, being stopped by Mysie. Hippo and Sylver arrived next. Hippo was in a pink tutu fit for dogs, and Sylver wore a small tuxedo.

"Wow, cute tuxedo there!" Trevor complimented Sylver's outfit.

"Thank you! Although, I think Hippo's dress is better." Sylver smiled.

Soon, Alex and Harlynn came in, sitting down. Harlynn was next to Tonia, and Alex was on the other side of her. The sisters started whispering chaotic plans to each other. Fries tried to join in the conversation from across the table, their plans being heard by Tien.

"You fuzzy eyelashes quit discussing chaos before I roll you up like a burrito and feed you to a chimpanzee." Tien scolded.

The three stopped discussing evil plans, when the Cocoas had arrived. They were all dressed in fancy suits and dresses. They sat down in the seats that had their names labelled on.

"Wow. There are so many sheep on the way here, that's like crazy. Like- I've never seen a real sheep before!" Brianna commented.

"Because we're Kiwi." Tien added.

"Like... The fruit?"

"... No. Like the nationality."

Brianna stared at her, confused. She shrugged it off. Frank noticed the perfectly aligned placemats, being quite impressed with the precise placements.

"Whoever set up the table should get promoted, these placemats were set up so well!" He said.

"Gage lined them all up!" Kate stated.

"Oh. Well, not all of them are even." He glared at Alfred's placemat, that was uneven.

"... I did that to mess with her." Alfred replied, looking at Gage.

Gage stared at the uneven placemat, shifting it to be more even. Alfred shuffled it back to being uneven again, annoying the nerd. They moved it again to be lined up. Alfred slid it around and made it even more messy looking than before.

"Could you please keep it even?" Gage begged.

"Hmm... Nah." Alfred responded, smiling in a menacing way.

Just then, Cassie burst through the door, rushing to her seat.

"Sorry I'm late, I didn't realise the time."

"You're just in time, actually. Okay, before we start ordering..." Mysie stood up. "... Does anyone have any questions? Perhaps about the food or the service?" The chaos group instantly shot their hands up. Mysie sighed. "Aggie, you answer their dumb questions."

Gage stood up, standing alongside Mysie and getting ready to blurt out a bunch of answers. They cleared their throat. "Yes, the steak is from Queensland. No, it is not from Victoria. No, you may not stab, bite, sniff, or throw salt at the waiters. No, you will not be permitted to start any food fights. Please refrain from sneaking in exploding pineapples. No, the waiter's name is not Peter. No, you can not bring a horse to eat with us. No, you may not commit thievery upon one's toenails. Do not launch cheese in people's directions. Yes, you will be in trouble if you attempt to use a plate like a frisbee. No, you can not set the furniture on fire. Yes, I am certain it was not Hippolyte. No, I do not say 'bo-le o wo-ah', that's what Charles says. Do not slap your peers with spaghetti. Do not stand on the bloody furniture. No, you are not riding an equine, you are sitting on a chair. Please remain seated in your seats... Am I missing anything? Oh, right. You can not share a meal with me." Gage sat back down without another word.