chapter ten

Sorry guys, I had a tad writers block so I apologise if this chapter isn't good / it's boring

Oh and I'm also sorry, the chapters are getting shorter and shorter :((

*ABBIE'S POV*

-A WEEK LATER-

I'd been at Ellie's for a week, and I still didn't know where I was going to go. Luckily, Ellie's parents were pretty laid back about the whole situation. Luke had offered to let me stay at his, but I don't know if I was ready for that yet. I didn't know if our friendship was ready, but I honestly didn't have any other choice right now.

I got out of bed and went downstairs, tying my hair up as I went. I greeted Ellie in the kitchen, she was making toast.

"Hey Ab, good sleep?" She asked.

"Yeh thanks. Ellie, I've been thinking, I might take up Luke's offer. It's not fair for me to stay here forever, and I don't have any money for me too pay rent or anything, as I only start work next week. Maybe I should go, I can't avoid my mum forever, even if that means strangling Jess." I laughed.

"If you're sure that's what you want, but my parents are fine about you staying here, honestly. Don't feel pressured into going if you're not ready, you can take all of the time you need." Ellie said supportively.

"Thank you El, it means a lot. Thank you for everything." I walked up to her and hugged her.

"It's okay babe, that's what friends are for." She smiled. We sat and ate Nutella on toast, and then I went back upstairs to phone Luke.

It rang three times, and he picked up.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello beautiful, I miss you.." His voice said back to me. I hadn't heard his voice for nearly a week. I missed him so much.

"I miss you too. How are you?"

"Shit, I want you here with me," I could picture Luke pouting as he said this.

"About that, I was wondering if the offer was still there?" I said anxiously.

"Of course it is! Oh my gosh you're coming back! I'm so excited! When will you come back? Today? Tomorrow? Next week?" Luke replied excitedly.

"I don't know, I need to talk to Ellie. When's okay for you?"

"Right now." I laughed.

"Shouldn't have asked. I'll get back to you when I've talked to Ellie, okay?"

"Okay babe."

"Bye!" I said back to him as I ended the call.

I really didn't know if I'd made the right decision asking Luke if I could go and live with him. I wasn't sure if I was ready, or if I could take it. I made my way back downstairs to see Ellie and let her know.

"Hey El, Luke said its okay for me to go back to his," I smiled.

"Abbie, that's fab! Have you planned when you're going?" She asked me.

"No I'm not sure when I'm going, so I came to ask you."

"You can go whenever you like! I'll let my mum and dad know when they get back, and then we can form a plan."

"Sounds good," I smiled. I was secretly excited to move into the Brooks' family house, but I tried not to show it.

--

*LUKE'S POV*

"MUUUUUUM!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, running down the stairs.

"What?" She asked me.

"Abbie's agreed to come and move in here!" I grinned like a maniac.

"Aw yay! When?" Mum asked.

"She's gonna figure it out with Ellie and let me know," I smiled.

"You better not mess her around Luke Brooks, because if you do, I'll be chucking you out."

"I won't mum, I promise."

"You really do like her, don't you?"

"She's my everything. I love her more than words can describe." I confessed.

"Wow. My Luke's in love.." Mum said, mocking shock. "Never thought this day would come! How come you're not together yet?"

"Oh ha ha, very funny." I rolled my eyes. "Well it has come, so you better believe it," I smiled at her. "I'm gonna wait for the right time."

"What's all the racket?" Beau asked coming into the room.

"ABBIE'S COMING TO LIVE WITH US!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Oh the joy. You guys better not keep me up with the late night sex." Beau said, going into the fridge and getting out a bottle of water.

"Beau Peter Brooks!" Mum said.

"Sorry mother," Beau put on his apologetic look. "I'm hitting the gym, you wanna come?"

"Yeah okay." I replied as I got up to go to the gym, and let out some of the energy I needed to.