chapter four

Ok so I might not update for a while so I apologise if I don't. This is me pre-warning you!

This is kinda a fill in chapter and nothing much really happens so sorry if I bore you!

*ABBIE'S POV*

I woke up as I felt movement below me.

"Hey," Luke greeted me sleepily.

"Nice sleep?" I smiled, turning to face him.

"Yes I did thank you, did you?" Luke smirked.

"Yeah, thankyou."

I flopped onto the floor beside him and watched him scroll through his twitter timeline.

"All these fans are such pervs," I laughed.

"They're so cute though. They go to extreme lengths just to support us, and it means the world. One day we're gonna go round and visit all of the fans everywhere." He smiled.

"Aww, that's cute. Let me come!" I smiled.

"Do you have to come? I have a feeling you might ruin the trip." Luke winked.

"I was gonna offer to take you to London, but it doesn't matter now." I grinned.

"IM SORRY BABY!" Luke pouted. "Beau would be in his element there. He's in love with yours and Jess' accents."

"Why? We sound so posh compared to most of the people that were around us when we were in London, but we're far from it." I laughed.

"He just loves English accents." Luke shrugged. "Yours is pretty damn attractive though..."

"Is that a compliment?" I asked.

"Yes, it is."

"Your accent is attractive too. I mean who doesn't like a thick Australian accent? Thanks, by the way," I smiled.

"Anytime. And thanks. And obviously not you?" He laughed.

"Too damn right."

"Is there anything you've wanted to do whilst you've arrived here?" Luke asked.

"I've always wanted to go see a band live. A proper one, like an outside gig, where you get to the front of the stage."

"How about we go to one?" Luke smiled.

"You serious?"

"Yes.. I'll take you, and I'll pay. For everything. I want you to have the best time possible," Luke smiled.

"Oh my god. I love you boy!" I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and squeezing him tight.

"I love you too. Who do you want to go and see?" He asked.

"Urm.. I've always wanted to go and see 5 Seconds of Summer. They're amazing, and considering they're from here it'd be fab to see them in Aus!"

"Oh my god. I love them. I'm fanboying I hoped you'd say them because I love them. Omg I'm a Luke girl, what about you?" Luke grinned.

"Oh Michael all the way," I winked. "But Luke's a close second. You're so strange, d'ya know that?"

"I get told that a lot. Why thank you." Luke grinned. "I'll start looking for some tickets now, okay?"

"You, Luke Brooks, are the best friend ever. D'ya know that?"

"I do now," he replied. "I can get some tickets for next week, Friday?"

"That'd be fab, what time?"

"Concert starts at 7:30 at night."

"Sounds good. Where is it?"

"Even better. It's right here in Melbourne! We can get the train there! I'll buy the tickets now, okay?"

"YESSSS!" I grinned. This was gonna be a good day.

Once Luke had purchased the tickets, we went downstairs for some food.

"Nutella?" I asked Luke when we were in the kitchen.

"Yes please," he licked his lips as I spreaded some on his toast. Mum walked in.

"Morning Mrs Jones," Luke said politely, before tucking into his toast.

"Morning Luke."

"Hey mum. Guess what? Me and Luke are going to see 5 Seconds of Summer next Friday!" I smiled. "If that's okay?" I bit my lip hopefully.

"Sure. As long as you two don't do anything stupid, okay?"

"We won't mum.." I rolled my eyes.

"Good, you better not." She said as I tucked into my toast, and she went out of the room as she had found her paper.

"You wanna come round to mine?" Luke asked me.

"Sure. Not looking like this, though.."

"You look perfect."

"If your definition of perfect is a person living off the streets, then you are 100% correct."

"No it's not, and you do not look like a person off of the street. Now shhh and eat your toast!" Luke winked.

"Sorry, father." I continued eating my toast, then I dragged Luke upstairs so he had to sit through me getting ready. An hour later, once I was showered, dressed, make up done and hair done, I went next door.

"Good morning Gina," I greeted Luke's mum as we got in the door.

"Morning love, how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks. How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm good thanks. You and Luke, eyyyy?" She winked as Luke wasn't by my side, he was probably fighting with his brothers.

"Nothing's happening yet.." I giggled. "You've brought up a wonderful boy Gina,"

"Thank you Abbie!" She smiled. Luke came back into the room and greeted his mum.

"Abbie, you need to go and talk to Jai.." Luke said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say. It might be best to go and see him," Gina bit her lip.

"Okay.." I said anxiously, going up the stairs and following Luke into his and Jai's room.

"Jai?" I questioned.

"Go away." A lump under the covers of his bed said.

"What's happened?" I asked sitting on the edge of his bed, waiting for him to come out from under the covers. A muffled noise came out from under the covers. "What was that?" I asked politely as Jai resurfaced.

"Jess." He huffed.

"Her," I said disgustingly as Luke laughed by the doorframe. "What about her?"

"She rejected me." Jai frowned.

"I'm sorry Jai," I rubbed his arm as he sat up. "Did she mention why she rejected you?"

"Nope. Just said it wouldn't work. She still wants to be like best friends with me though.." He trailed off as I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry. She does that to guys sometimes unfortunately. I think she has feelings for you personally, but don't repeat that, okay?" I smiled.

"My lips are sealed," Jai mimed zipping his lips shut and throwing away the key. "Thank you Abbie," Jai smiled. Luke walked into the room from the doorframe and climbed up to his bunk.

"You joining me?" Luke asked me.

"I can't, sorry. I've got to go shopping." I pouted at Luke, climbing up to his bunk anyway.

"Please stay just for a little while! Pleaseeeeee?" He batted his eyelashes.

"Fine, just for a little bit." I said rolling my eyes.

"YAAAAY!" Luke grinned as he pulled me into his chest and cuddled me.

"Happy now?"

"Yeah thanks." He said.

"You two have you some serious friends with benefits thing going on." Jai laughed.

I said "no we don't," just as Luke said "yes we do." We all laughed.

"That proves my point." Jai laughed.