chapter one

*ABBIE'S POV*

Today was the day my life changed. We moved from London in England to Melbourne in Australia. A completely fresh start. I was leaving the few friends I had behind and moving to the other side of the world. My mum thought it'd be best for me and my sister twin sister Jess as I had been bullied at my school. It made me self harm a lot, and I'd thought about suicide. Now that i'd finished school wasn't as bad. I had a therapist at school, but that just made everyone think I was a complete freak. This was what I needed, I guess, I just wasn't too sure about it. I'd always wanted to move to Australia, but I never thought it'd happen. Now it was happening, I wasn't sure that I wanted to go.

We got into the house, and it was huge. I must admit it looked amazing. The weather for starters was so much nicer than British weather. It seemed that I wouldn't be needing my jeans and my jumpers here much, that's for sure. We unpacked the things we could, and looked around the house, picking which bedrooms we wanted. They all had an en suite and a walk-in wardrobe. I wondered how mum had afforded this huge place.

We still needed to order most of the cutlery and the sofa and a table etc., as we couldn't afford to ship it all here. All we had was a coffee machine which my mum definitely couldn't part with, some beanbags and a TV which was delivered here today.

"Abbie and Jess, why don't you go and introduce yourselves to the next door neighbours and ask for some milk? I really fancy a coffee after all this travelling." Mum asked.

"Let me go and get changed first," I said to her.

"Me too," Jess agreed.

I was only in some trackies and a t-shirt, and I had no make-up on and my hair was up terribly, and Jess was the same. Once I'd changed into shorts and a vest top and put my hair in a bun, we trooped to next doors front door.

We knocked on the door, and waited for them to answer. When the door finally opened, the best sight that I could've imagined was stood in front of me. A tanned boy in some shorts with defined muscles, a couple of tattoos, a lip ring, a small dot on his nose and a beautiful six-pack opened the door. He was absolutely beautiful.

"Hello," he said. He had a fabulous Australian accent that made my heart melt. "One minute." He told us as he closed the door a little. I looked at jess, and her reaction was similar to mine. "Jai, Beau, sexy girls at our door!" He shouted inside. Of course, me and Jess were identical twins.

"There's more? Oh well, I have dibs on him!" I whispered as Jess shook her head and giggled.

The door opened once again, and in front of us stood the boy that was standing there previously and two more. One looked exactly like him, minus the lip ring, he had shorter hair and instead of the dot on his nose, he had two under his eye. The other had shorter hair with a fringe, a tanned body and the most beautiful smile.

"I'm Jai." The one with the two dots under his eye said.

"I'm Luke, Jai's twin. I'm the oldest out of the two in case you were wondering." He winked. Jess looked at me. I was the oldest out of us two, as well.

"And I'm Beau. Them two shit heads are my younger brothers. Surely you'd want the more mature D..." He said biting his lip. Damn.

"Nah... They want mine. I'm sure you do anyway," Jai said pointing to my sister. She blushed.

"I'm Abbie." I told them. "This is Jess.. She's my twin."

"What brings you here?" Luke asked. "I've never seen you around here before."

"We've just moved here." Jess said, finding her tongue at last.

"We're living next door you to at the moment." I explained. "My mum wanted to know if you guys had any milk, as we haven't had the chance to go shopping yet."