chapter three

*ABBIE'S POV*

I was waiting outside for Luke in my bikini, and eventually Luke came out.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Okay. It's fine!"

"Hello daring. Oh, hi Luke!" She said coming into the room as Jess cam down the stairs.

"Hey!" we both said.

"Do you two want anything to eat?" Mum asked.

"Do you want anything?" I asked Luke.

"I don't mind." He replied.

"I don't eat much because of work... But what would you like?"

"Pizza?" He asked my mum.

"Sure thing. I'll cook some pizza for us three, and you can have some salad. Okay?" Mum said.

"Sure, thank you Mrs Jones." Luke said.

"Thanks mum,"

"Anytime," she replied as we went upstairs. I led Luke into my room and I flopped down on my bed.

"This bikini's soaked," I groaned. "I can't be bothered to take it off."

"I'll take it off for you.." Luke grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm good thanks." I quickly stuck on some shorts and a jumper that Luke gave me earlier, and we went downstairs to have some food. We then came back up to my room.

"You're so mean," Luke pouted.

"I know," I grinned. He laid down on my bed and put the covers over his body. I then decided to sit on him.

"Get off you lump!" He joked.

"I'm comfy," I pouted as I rolled off. I slid next to him, cuddling into his body. I rested my hand on his neck.

"Let's watch a film." I smiled.

"Do you have any of the Fast and Furious'?"

"I'll look on Netflix." We stayed like this for the whole night, watching film after film

"Lets go to sleep. Okay? You look so tired." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"I'll go on the floor." I smiled.

"No I will!" he demanded.

"No Luke, you're the guest."

"Shut up you idiot, I'm sleeping on the floor. Goodnight Abbie!"

Before I had the chance to argue with him, I fell to sleep.