With little to no desire, he went downstairs following Scoups instructions, he glanced over at Jeonghan and Mingyu on the sofa, Jeonghan's eyes were still glowing in light green while Mingyu's blue spirit vanished probably due to his exhaustion. Everyone  was scattered all over the place just towering the two with worried eyes, knowing for sure that he'll be fine once he catches his breaths and rests for a while.

—————
Silence took over, it was strange that after a night like this, nobody had much to say. Joshua looked around noticing the way Hoshi and Woozi were holding hands and a sad smile formed on his lips, the two were trying after all, and he was happy for them.

Maybe something good could actually come out of this night.

Everything seemed to have calmed down, it was almost dawn and everyone was exhausted even though werewolves didn't need that much sleep, a few hours evey a couple of days were enough but tonight was more than enough to drain the energy from everyone.

Jeonghan let out a sigh he was holding when he saw his mate coming down the stairs trusting that he already took care of Wonwoo.

Looking at the general mood of his pack, Scoups eyes lingered across each and every one of them. He closed his eyes for a second collecting his thoughts

"I'm calling it a night" he simply announced, instructing everyone to just go back to bed. Yes, it was a long dreadful night and sending them off was a bit hard but he needed to clear the area and they all clearly needed to rest

"Come on Dino" Joshua wasted no time, he had no interest what so ever to stay especially with the Human occupying the room upstairs, Dino trailed after the older quietly bidding good night to the rest and soon enough, they disappeared into their side of the mansion.

"Jihoon, Soonyoung" Scoups called their names and the two immediately looked up  "You two can take care of each other"

looking down at their intertwined hands

"Right?" He asked

Hoshi and Woozi looked at each other and back at Scoups nodding slowly

The Alpha smiled sending them off with a soft gaze "Vernon, Seungkwan, DK" he called the remaining three "Please help Mingyu to his room and keep an eye on the human bo--"

"WONWOO"

Mingyu mumbled the human's name cutting Scoups train of thoughts off and getting nothing but a death stare from the Alpha and a gentle hushed nudge from Jeonghan

"—Wonwoo" Scoups whispered the name in defeat shaking his head multiple times "Jeonghan and I will join you in some time" he reassured, gaining nothing but soft hums.

Vernon helped Mingyu to his feet, DK wrapped a hand around his shoulders when the younger seemed to have lost his balance a little on their way up and Jeonghan's eyes never left them as they walked away, the light green sparkle never fading following them like a lighthouse.

—————
Once everyone was out of sight, Jeonghan stood up from the sofa straight to his mate's arms, and let out a soft whimper.
He felt like he missed him so much, like the world crumbled for a while under his feet before Scoups could find him and hold him tight. He closed his eyes letting Scoups desperately engulf him in his arms bringing him closer in a tight embrace.

A much needed safe space
His Mate's scent

"Breathe my Angle" Scoups coaxed, wrapping the most secured arm around Jeonghan's shoulders while the other run through his back bringing him even closer. And just like a light bulb, Scoups gentle  touches lit Jeonghan's body up with a wonderful shade of a much needed warmth.