[1] Regular at the Wheel of Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

I lived the typical Isekai life there. Killed the demon king, bedded pretty girls, you know the usual. Then, I was stabbed in my sleep by one of my girls. She was the daughter of the late demon king, and she'd been waiting to take revenge for her father for decades. I spent decades with her, and yet she killed me. Demon bitches are scary.

I'd still stick though.

After that, I was reincarnated... again. Sadly, it seems the Memory Erasure technique from the Order had mostly erased memories of my 3rd life, I only remember the outline of it. Dammit. Anyhow, I remember bits and pieces that it was a rare world with no mana, and it was the 12th century.

The funniest part is that I was reborn as Genghis fucking Khan. Despite the lack of natural magic energy in the world, I possessed a few magical arts that allowed me to use my life energy, or others' if I sacrificed them through the use of blood rituals, to command magic. Funnily enough, it was a technique I learned from the same demon wife of mine who had murdered me.

According to my leftover memories I took over at least half of Asia and was sure to go down the pages of history as a legend, just like the original Genghis Khan. Though sometimes I do wonder if the Genghis Khan in my first life was actually just me. Anyhow, I am side-tracking.

Right after that, another few blank spots in my head. However, for whatever it counted, I did remember my 9th reincarnation clearly. It was the one where I was killed by the Order. It was also my longest life. I was reborn in a wuxia cultivation world, with flying swords and arrogant young masters, with power scales touching the heavens, etcetera you get the deal. Though the cultivars were also called martial artists as per usual.

The Order that I speak of is an organization spanning the multiverse. Though there is most likely a larger verse, an Omniverse maybe, beyond us.

As one would expect from a multiversal organization who hunted me down, I myself was a multiversal deity. I was not a God in the usual sense, no faith and divinity bullshit, but I was indeed an ultra-powerful entity who's so great that he could go against any celestial being from other worlds.

That was it, that's where my memories end. It wasn't as "whole" as I would have liked it to be but I can live with that. Whatever memory erasure technique they used, it was quite effective and managed to erase most of my memories of those past lives. Which was all I needed to confirm to let out a massive groan.

"Uaaua-"

"..."

When I realized all that came out of my mouth was a gibberish baby cry, I quickly stopped. Dammit, I always hate this part of my life. So defenseless, so weak. So... pathetic. Being an infant wasn't a fun job.

All right, enough crying. Not that I have cried at all, mind you. I'm a reincarnator, and as long as I live, all memories can be retrieved over time. Besides, I do have a lot of important memories anyway, spell books, martial arts and stuff. It would take some years, perhaps decades, but that's such a small time for my eternal self, and I am confident in healing all of my memories.

Instead, this was a good place for spending a few decades. I've been reincarnated in a modern world, I can see the large TV in this room, just beside the other baby casket beside mine. This was my 10th world, and it was my first modern world since my first life. Oh, and I have decided to call it my "10th" since the uncountable reincarnations after I met the order don't have any memories-

I suddenly stopped.

"Huah?"

A confused baby sound came out of my lips. No, there is a new set of latest memories that I have access to. It wasn't very exceptional, so I didn't notice at first, also since I hadn't regained my true consciousness in that life. Still, I did well. In the life right before this, I was a doctor.