Hiatus Notice

Hello Travelers (previously;—Akumatian)!

            I know I promised that I will finish this story as fast as I can with amazing plot and twist. I tried doing that. Binasa ko pa nga ulit yung buong kuwento na to para alam ko kung ano ang susunod o paano ko siya susundan.

             Pero no matter how hard I try, Wala talagang magandang idea ang pumapasok sa utak ko para ipagpatuloy ito which really sucks. Not me being just me, maraming new ideas Ang pumapasok sa utak ko, pero nawala na ang idea para kay Helliana.

              So I ask for your understanding. I will be putting this Story On-Hold and work on it from bottom to top and maybe change some scenario's to make it more better.

              I don't want to continue on disappointing you guys, but maybe I'm slowly doing just that. Disappointing you. I just got back on my feet, and in order for me to continue, I'll have to give Helliana a rest first.

               To my dear Travelers, yes you. Thank you so much for being a part of Helliana’s journey of becoming the greatest villain of this new world. I hope you’ll continue on waiting for her return and join her again on her travels.

               For now, let's close her pages for a moment. She's not going to say goodbye, but simply a “See you later!”.

best tales to tell,
talesofakuma