Chapter 19

As I mentioned, I never liked balls at all. So why, does the school suddenly decided to held a welcoming banquet for the new students!?

We are freaking already busy with the preparations for the upcoming sport fest for the school!! And they wanted to freaking do a welcoming banquet for the freshmen? Tomorrow evening at that!?

“I beg your pardon, Head Master. Holding a welcoming banquet at such a short time is very impossible. I indulge you to change the plans. If you really want to have a welcoming banquet, we beg you to schedule it on the last day of the sport fest where we shall also held the awarding ceremony for those who won the competition,” pagmamakaawa ng Vice President ng Student council.

They want me to beg, but who are they to tell me that? I am not just the student council president, I am the most notorious villain who wreck havoc in my past life. I don't like being ordered by someone.

“No. You guys should held a banquet tomorrow evening. An important guest will arrive soon. It is inevitable that we held a banquet for the new students,” sagot na siya amin at naka-cross pa ang mga braso.

Binigyan niya ako ng isang nanliliit na tingin at ngumisi. Mabilis namang uminit ang aking ulo dahil sa aking nakita. So does that mean he is doing this to simply piss me off and make me somehow regret of crossing his path? I should've just put his bald head on fire, not the gold ornament back then.

“Back off, VP. I need to show this fatty who's the boss here,” malamig na lintaya ko sa Vice President at binigyan naman ako nito ng naainis at nagtatanong na ekspresyon.

Mas lalong lumaki ang ngisi ng HeadMaster ng makita niyang hindi sumusunod sa aking utos ang VP. Akala nito siguro na hindi ko kayang magwala kung mayroong ibang tao.

Hindi lamang kasi ako, si VP, at ang Headmaster ang na sa loob ng opisina ng niya. Kalahati sa myembro ng student council ay kasama namin habang ang iba naman ay naghahanda para sa paparating na Festival.

Nang hindi pa rin umaalis sa aking harapan si VP, ay mabilis ko hinawakan ang kaniyang balikat at pwersahan siyang pinatabi. Dahan-dahan akong naglakad papunta sa HeadMaster at malakas na inilagay ang aking paa sa kaniyang mesa.

Dahil sa may kalakasang puwersa ay maririnig mo ang pagbitak ng mesa at isang patid lamang nito ay paniguradong masisira na siya.

“Look here, Fatty. It's people like you who gave this school a stink to its name. If you continue that stupidness of yours, be aware that the next time that'll burn will not be a worthless gold ornament like last time,” galit na lintaya ko bago pina-apoy ang aking sarili.

Mabilis namang napa-atras ang Headmaster na naging dahilan ng kaniyang pagkahulog sa kaniyang upuan at tiningnan ako na may takot sa mata.

“Be sure to mind what you request from now on and be more, realistic alright? I don't want to burn this precious office of yours with you inside it. Do you understand?” tanong ko. Mabilis namang tumango ang Headmaster sa akin dahil sa takot at mukhang ilang minuto nalang ay iiyak na ito.

Agad na nawala ang pag-apoy ng aking sarili at nakapamulsang tinalikuran ang HeadMaster at nagtungo sa pintuan. Mabilis kong binuksan ang pintuan at lumabas sa nakakasukang opisina na iyon.

I went back to the Student Council Office and saw half of the Councils there, busy trying to come up with some sorts of plans for the Sport Festival.

“Is the preparations going smoothly?” I asked. Everyone nods nervously and chose not to directly look at me. I stared at them for a while and scoffed. What are they all scared about?

“Alright, take your time. And prepare what's needed for the Welcoming Ball, it shall happen in the last day of the festival,” sagot ko sa kanila bago naglakad papunta sa isang pintuan sa loob ng Student Council Office na dati ay lagayan lang ng mga importanteng dokomento ay pinalagyan ko na ng isang higaan para gawin kong kuwarto at dito matulog kung ayaw kong pumasok at bumalik sa dorm.

“And by the way, someone call Justin for me right here right now,” utos ko sa kanila at mabilis naman ang mga itong nagsitanguan.

I feel so stressed out because of that Fatty. I will make sure to kick him out of this school once and for all when opportunity strikes. If there is opportunity, then I shall create one myself.

Moments later, someone knocked on the door. I let him in by opening the door myself without having to leave the bed.

“What do you want?” Justin asked. He looked so pissed as if I just ruined something that shouldn't be ruined.

“Is that how you should treat your master, Justin?” I asked. He gave me a deadly glare before answering with a question.

“Master? Ha! Who do you think you are treating my like this huh? Just because you're a daughter of a Duke, doesn't mean you have the authority to order me around!!” galit na sigaw niya sa akin. Pakiramdam ko mas lalong tumaas ang init ng aking ulo dahil sa kaniyang mga sinasabi.

I hurriedly pointed my finger at him and with just a little wave, I slowly took all of the air inside his body. His eyes widen as he touched him neck and kneeled on the floor, his whole body started to turn blue.

I stood up and sat on the bed, looking down at him. He was looking up to me as if I'm a beast. Yes. That's right. I am a beast.

“I like how you look at me, Justin. You know, I'm not just a Dukes Daughter. I guess my name wasn't graved into your whole being yet. I am Helliana Traera Agonia. And I can cut your life right now and send you straight to hell. It doesn't matter whether you came from a Noble Family or not, I simply don't care,” dahan-dahang lintaya ko sa kaniya.

Tumayo ako mula sa pagkaka-upo at dahan-dahang naglakad sa loob ng kuwarto.

“Do you have the power, Justin?” I asked the poor man who's currently lying on floor. Still trying to get some air to breath. “I guess you couldn't answer,” I continued.

“You shouldn't question someone, if you do not have the means or power to simply defend yourself. From now on, your life is mine. If you don't want to die at any time, you know what to do. I know your smart, alright?” matamis na tanong ko sa kaniya at mabilis naman itong tumango. I let out a small chuckle before returning all of the air back to his body.

“Haaa! AH! HA!” daing niya at mabilis na kinapa ang buo niyang katawan bago ibinalik sa kaniyang leeg at tumingin sa akin.

“Now don't give me that scary look. Why don't you be a good boy and get your master something to eat and drink on the cafeteria, hmm?” matamis na utos ko sa kaniya at mabilis naman itong tumayo at tumango sa akin bago lumabas ng kuwarto na wala man lang sinasabi.

‘Ugh. I like him,’