Chapter 9

“ARE YOU CRAZY!?” natigil ako sa pakikipag-away sa mga kawal ng bigla nalamang mayroong sumigaw sa aking likuran

“What are you doing here?” naiinis na tanong ko kay Henrian. Mayroon itong galit na ekspresyon habang nakatingin sa akin at sa mga kawal na nakahiga sa lupa, at duguan.

“You do know that they are OUR knights, don't you?” galit na tanong niya.

“Do you take me as a fool, Henrian? Of course I do, but someone said that they are not my knights, so, I taught him a lesson,” bored na sagot ko at itinapon ang lalaking hawak-hawak ko sa leeg.

“You just made 80 men bathing with their blood, lying on the ground,” lintaya niya habang nakaturo sa mga nakahigang lalaki at naliligo nga sa kanilang sariling dugo at pawis.

“Tsk. Don't be so dramatic, they are still alive,” I answered while rolling my eyes. I was just having fun, that's all.

“How can you say that when they are not even breathing!? Oh God, father is going to kill you, Helliana! And he will kill me too because I didn't stopped you!” galit at nag-aalalang usal niya sa akin. He puts both of his hand in his head, and looked at somewhere.

“Where is Merilia? We need her, these knights needs to be treated before father finds out! Or we are all doomed!” nangangapang usal niya at aalis na sana ngunit hindi natulog sapagkat nagpakawala ako ng malakas na buntong hininga.

“Stop being dramatic, Hernian. How I wish father would indeed kill you, but I don't want to die, so whatever,” I said and snapped my finger. The bodies of the fallen knights is coated with a green light and in a second, all of their wounds are healed and they slowly woked up.

“Tsk. Why don't you talk to them and stab in their head that I, am also part of the family, alright Hernian? Or else I will be tearing this people apart,” naiinis na lintaya ko bago umalis sa lugar na iyon at bumalik sa loob.

“Woah, you are drench in blood! Where have you been?" tanong sa akin ni Michael habang mayroong hawak na apple at mayroong gulat sa matang nakatingin sa aking kasuotan.

I took his apple and took a bite out of it. “None of your business, you twerp,” sagot ko sa kaniya bago umalis habang ngumunguya ng apple na kinuha ko sa kaniya.

“HOY! APPLE KO YAN! MANG-AAGAW!” malakas na sigaw sa akin ni Michael, pero hindi ko na siya pinansin pa at nagpatuloy sa pag-akyat.

Ugh. I'm so fucking tired right now. It was fun, not until Henrian came in and ruin it. Tsk. Annoying bastard!!

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself, changed my clothes and looked at the clock. It's already five in the afternoon, and I haven't had lunch for the day. Would you look at that. That's why my tummy's been grumbling ever since a while ago!

After I changed my clothes and wore another hell of a heavy dress, I went downstairs to get some food. And what do you know, I bumped into Hellianas’ dearest mother.

“Helliana! Sweetheart, I'm so glad I bumped into you. Are you going to eat dinner now?” She happily asked and hugged me tightly when she saw me.

I gave her Hellianas' sweetest smile and nod at her.

“I was sleeping in my bed and forgot about lunch, so I'll be eating dinner early,” sagot ko.

“Oh my. You shouldn't skipped meal! Let's go, let's all have an early dinner together. Karla, call the Duke and your young masters and young lady. Tell them that we will be having an early dinner today,” utos ng Ina ni Helliana sa katulong na malapit sa amin na nagngangalang Karla.

Mabilis namang tumango ang tagapagsilbi at agad na umalis para tawagin ang ipinapatawag ng Ina ni Helliana. Hawak-hawak nito ang aking kamay habang naglalakad kami papunta sa dining area.

“How's your stay here so far, Sweetheart?” tanong sa akin ng Ina ni Helliana sa kalagitnaan ng aming paglalakad.

“It's good. So good to be finally be back home,” matamis na sagot ko. Medyu nakakasuka itong ginagawa ko, pero kailangan.

“That's good to hear. But please don't get in trouble again. I want you to be here, but not because you are punished. Be good, alright?” maliit na ngiting usal ng Ina ni Helliana na tinanguan ko naman.

‘Well, I don't think I can do that. But, if ever I do get punished again and sent home, I'll be staying in the capital then and not coming here,’

“Alright, you stay sit here and wait, alright? I'll be going to the kitchen to tell the cook to prepare and bake you a cake,” I just nod at Hellianas’ mother as she waved at me and went to the kitchen.

Bored kong inilagay ang aking ulo sa mesa at hinihintay na dumating ang aking makakasamang kumain at ang mga pagkain. While trying to mind my own business, someone sat beside me and poked me on the side.

“Hey Helliana. How'd you do that!?” tanong sa akin ni Henrian.

“Shut up, Henrian. I am not in the mood,” walang ganang pagtataboy ko sa kaniya.

“Come on! Tell me! The knights we're literally breathless, and you bring them back alive! That's so cool,” malakas na usal ni Henrian. Mabilis ko naman siyang tiningnan at binigyan ng nagagalit na ekspresyon.

“If you don't shut your mouth up I'm swear I'm gonna make you bath your own blood as well,” banta ko sa kaniya. Nag rolled-eyes lang ang lalaki at tinanong ulit ako kung paano ko iyun ginawa.

“Bringing back a dead person is impossible, Henrian. Don't be so stupid. There is no such thing as necromancy. And they are clearly alive and breathing, you are not just looking carefully,” paliwanag ko sa kaniyang maliit na kukute.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit naging kambal ito ni Helliana. Tapos ayaw pang mag-aral ang gago. Porke tumutulong siya sa gawain ng Lolo nila ay ayaw na mag-aral.

I almost forgot that Henrian is supposed to be staying at thier grandfathers’ house and helps him with his work there. Why is this man even here?

“Why are you even here, Henrian? Aren't you supposed to be with Grandpa?” I asked. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, is this guy gay?

“Didn't you get the news? Grandpa is going to war again. He will be gone for so many months, so he sent me home instead of going with him,” sagot niya.

I just nodded at him and put my head on the table again. One of my goal is to also meet Hellianas’ Grandfather, I mean. He is literally the only character in this hellish story that I actually like and admire. He is so like me!

note:

i am beyond grateful to see everyone of you waits for my update every single day. You do not fail to always makes my heart flutter. i hope you guys can forgive me for being so inactive on writing these past few months I swear. I am writing, it's just that, whenever i have the time to write an update, i don't have any data anymore, and vice versa. i hope this update of mine would make you feel even the tiniest bit of happiness.