Chapter 11

“I am going to miss you, Sister Traera!” malakas na sigaw ni Mirilia at mahigpit na niyakap ang katawan ni Helliana.

‘I can't breath...’

“I’ll miss you too, Mirilia, I'll see you next year though. Study well,” pilit na ngiting usal ko sa kaniya. Mabuti na lamang at binitawan na ako nito kung kaya't nakahinga ako ng maluwag.

“I will! See you then,” masayang sagot niya at tumango pa bago umatras.

“Take care, Sweetheart,” matamis ang ngiting lintaya ng ina ni Helliana sa kaniya. Ngunit hindi na ito lumapit pa at nanatili sa kaniyang kinatatayuan na siyang ikinasaya ko talaga ng todo.

“I will, Mother. Take care as well,” sagot ko sa kaniya. Si Henrian naman ay wala sapagkat nauna siya sa capital upang  maproseso na ang kaniyang mga papeles upang magsimulang mag-aral sa Fallenberg Academy.

Papasok pala sa paaralan ngayon pa lang ginawa ang mga papeles, tsk. Michael on the other hand is nowhere to be found also as he said yesterday that he doesn't want to cry and see me leaving.

Ang OA ng kapatid ni Helliana, hindi naman totoo. Paniguradong na sa kaniyang kuwarto lamang iyon at mayroon na namang ginagawang mga bagay-bagay. Ang ama naman ni Helliana ay wala rin sapagkat mayroong importeng pulong na dinaluhan.

Agad naman akong pumasok sa loob ng karwaheng naghihintay sa akin at inutusan ang kutsero na paandarin na ito. Mabilis namang nawala ang aking ngiti at naging seryoso ang aking ekspresyon ng nagsimulang umandar ang karwahe.

“Faking a smile sure hurts the jaw, tsk. Well, it's almost time, don't you think so?” nakangising tanong ko sa isang aninong nakatingin sa akin mula sa labas ng aking bintana.

Tumango naman ito sa akin bago dahan-dahang naglaho. Sabik na akong simulan ang paghihiganti ni Helliana sa mga nilalang na dapat gantihan, kaunti na lang.

* * *

“Thank you so much for coming, darling,” matamis na ngiting bati sa akin ng Reyna nang makita ako nitong pumasok sa loob ng kaniyang pinakamamahal na harden.

“Why of course! If the Empress wishes it, it shall happen,” I smiled so sweety, but elegantly. Base on the novel, this Empress is quite the woman who values elegance at all costs. And of course, we need to act all nice and elegance as we are a good actor.

“I heard you were expelled from school as you beat Young Adam?” She acts as if she did not know, but clearly she does already. Did I mentioned that the Empress and Helliana are not in good terms?

Who’s Young Adam again? Ah, that Justin guy who trow a brick on Helliana's head. Brilliant. I'm so excited to see that mans’ face and bet him to a pulp.

“Well, I got hit by a brick because of him, doesn't seem so fair that I just punched him once. Considering I am a royalty, and your direct niece, right Your Highness?” I asked as I slowly sat at the chair in front of her.

She gave me a small smile, and nod. Look at how late she reacted to that one. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This Empress sure don't know how to hide her true emotions. It is all over her face.

She smiled, a forced one at that. She hurriedly too a sip of her tea, and looked at somewhere while her forehead are wrinkled. Doesn't she like the sound of the word ‘Empress’?

I mean, she is just a minor character in the novel who puts salt on Helliana's broken heart to rage her more and ended up beheaded instead.

“By the way, may I ask for the reason of your call, Your Highness?” I asked in the middle of silence. I don't really have the luxury to sit here in front of her, acting like a fine lady while sipping tea and talking about nonsense aristocrats who only do stupid stuffs. I have stuffs I need to do.

“Ah yes. I heard from your father that you are going back to school now. I hope Fran can join you, and tour him around school. This is going to be his first day,” she answered and puts down her tea cup with her pinky still raised.

“Fran, who was that again?” I asked. I am not quite sure who this Fran that this lady mentioned. I am sure I heard that name though. Who could it be?

“Ah! Karolloi! That man. Indeed, it is his first day today,” I said, talking to myself entirely.

’... And the start of the shittiest novel ever,’

“I would be honored to have him in my carriage,” ‘in a sack full of blood, placed underneath my carriage seat.’ “Where is he?” I asked, looking at the Empress’ baffled face.

“He is coming.” The Empress’ answered. I nod at her remark and sips on my tea. And a moment after, the devil arrives at lasts. It's time to leave this place, I don't like the ambiance of this garden. When the whole world in under the palm of my hand, I will set this garden to fire and burned it to the ground.

“Am I late?” He asked, full of sweaty and out of breath. I looked at him, from head to toe before returning my gaze to the Empress.

“He is now here, Your Highness. I wished to talk to you more, but we need to go,” I said in a sad tone, as if I would really love to stay here. Yuck!

“It is a shame indeed. But no worries, we will have more time in the future to talk about a lot of things. You guys needs to go indeed, it's almost time,” she answered, emphasizing on my words.

I gave her a smile before standing up and gave her a bow before facing Karolloi with a serious face.

“Let's go, your highness,” I politely said before walking passed him and directly went outside of the palace and inside to my waiting carriage.

Karolloi is a slowpoke as it wasn't untill 10 minutes after I left, before he arrives inside the carriage. Must be having a sweet talks with his mother and telling him to do his best at school and watch my every move and report to her.

Once Karolloi is inside, the coachman starts the carriage and not until we totally left the palace premises that I felt the freedom and the suffocation and disgust truly left my body.

“Hello, cous?” Fran greeted me with a big smile, but who is he trying to fake it with that?

“Stop acting so nice if you don't want to get beaten up, you look so gross,” I answered. His sweet smile fades away and it switches to a grin and change his seat as if he owns the fucking carriage.

“Why Michaels’ words are true indeed. You truly changed. Where is the Angelliana go? Tired acting nice?” he asked. This kid is like a switch, too easy to flip.

I leaned a little bit, and faced the back of my palm under my chin and looked him in eye.

“Are you tired of living, Karolloi?” I asked with a small devious smile. He did not answer me and just stared at me. Moments later, he shifted his gaze and looked outside the window instead.

I leaned back to my seat and crossed my arms. Today indeed marks the start of the novel I am currently on right now, with Helliana's body.

‘Can't wait to officially start chaos...’

a note:

yes! hi guys! long time no see. how are my beloved Akumatians waiting for an update for the past so many days that i did not update? was life treating you okay? or not? anyways, i am so sorry for the super delay of update, as loge has been quite harsh to me if i would say. anyways, i don't know how much would read this note, but i hope all of you would as i have an amazing announcement to make. updates for YTVHA will be every wednesday and saturday! do look forward for an amazing updates of Helliana's journey of creating chaos on the new world she is in. love lots, and happy new year!