Chapter 15

“What a pleasant surprise! I didn't know everyone is already here,” nakangising bungad ko sa lahat at pumasok sa loob ng tuluyan.

“I don't care even if you belong from the Agonia Family, you do not deserve the spot,” galit na sagot ng isang lalaking mayroong galit na ekspresyon at nakatayo sa pinaka-likod.

“Did I asked for this?” nakangising tanong ko sa kaniya. Para naman siyang natigilan dahil sa aking katanungan. “Did I asked Ms. SCP over here to make me the Student Council President?” muling tanong ko ngayon ay isa-isa ng tiningnan ang mga tao sa loob.

Hindi sumagot ang mga ito at nanatili lamang ang mga seryosong ekspresyon sa kanilang mga mukha. Lumapit ako sa mataas na mesa at umupo sa upuang nakatalaga para sa isang Student Council President.

“When did I asked you to make me the Student Council President, hmm? Can you enlighten your old subordinate for me?” I sweetly asked Ms. SCP and she smiled. Slowly , she walked towards me and placed her hand on the back of the chair and looked at everyone.

“We already talked about this. You all agreed and accepted my words, and I don't see why Lady Helliana shouldn't be the next Student Council President,” she said. Everyone, especially the twins who is very opposed sigh in defeat and just started whispering words I cannot hear.

“Now, everyone. Let me properly introduce to you, Lady Helliana Traera Agonia, the eldest daughter of Duke Agonia. Starting today, she will serve as your master and leader as the new Student Council President of Fallenberg Academy,” pagpapakilala ni Ms. SCP sa akin sa lahat.

Pagkatapos noon ay isa-isa namang ipinakilala sa akin ni Ms. SCP ang mga myembro ng Student Council. The group consist of 9 members, including me. The President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Auditor, two Event Managers, and two Peach officers.

All of those title sound very alike back to where I was in the past. Tsk. Not so magical at all.

“Nice to meet all of you. I hope we... will have a great and fun time together,” I greeted them with my sweetest smile but turns to a devil smile not too long after.

° ° °

You fucking bastard!” I shouted and shoot him with all of my bullets. I run towards Cancer and stomp his head until it breaks to pieces.

“A-angel,” Lani called. I can't stop myself from crying while looking at her, bleeding out of her stomach.

“Hey Fairy, stay strong okay? I'll take you to the hospital, and you will be okay in no time,” I said holding her cheeks and tapping it to keep her awake.

I was about to carry her when she holds my hand and shake her head. She opened her eyes and looked directly at me, before smiling so sweetly.

“I never knew that dying while in your arms can be this calm. Don't bother bringing me to the hospital, it's been so long since I wanted to die. And now that it happens, It feels nice. Hahahahaha,” she said while laughing.

“Is it?” I asked and she nods. She raised her hand and holds my cheeks.

“I’ll be waiting for you on the other side, okay? But don't die too early, I can wait even if it will take a thousand of years,” she said and smiled.

I nodded at her words and let out a soft laugh, “Alright. I'll destroy this world first before meeting you on the other side. Wait for me okay?”

She nodded so happily before slowly closing her eyes, I hurriedly took her hand that was about to fall and placed it back on my cheeks.

° ° °

“Is this your way of saying that I didn't do what we promised, Lani?” I asked the wind while staring at the sky outside of my room. I had yet another dream of the past.

After a brief moment of staring at the bright blue sky that it almost made me vomit, I went to the bathroom to get ready for school. After a month of unnoticed vacation because of the Head Master, this will be my very first day in this crappy school that they deemed a very big privilege. Tsk, what nonsense.

Wearing the black and red uniform, I walked like a queen on the hallway. There are some students left in the hall, but most of them are already in the cafeteria to eat breakfast. I am too lazy to go.

A young lady who happen to be happily smiling while holding a bag, which base on the aroma coming from it, it's food, and a very delicious one at that.

“Hey you!” tawag ko sa babaeng estudyante. Agad naman itong tumigil sa kaniyang paglalakad at tumingin sa akin. Tumingin naman siya sa bawat gilid at sa kaniyang likuran, bago ibinalik ang tingin sa akin at tinuro pa ang sarili.

Tumango naman ako sa kaniya at sinenyasan na lumapit sa akin. Yumuko naman ito at mabilis na lumapit sa aking gawi.

“How can I help you, Lady Helliana?” kinakabahang tanong niya sa akin.

“I’m hungry. Give me that food,” kaswal na utos ko sa kaniya. Mabilis naman itong tumingin sa akin at mahigpit na niyakap ang bag.

“Po? Pe-Pero, para kay Lord Caddys po ito eh,” sagot niya sa akin at mas hinigpitan ang yakap sa bag.

Bigla naman nag-init ang aking ulo dahil sa kaniyang sagot. Para kay Caddys!? Aba’y ang swerte naman ng gagong iyun.

“Well, the more reason you should give it to me. I see you're not wearing your school uniform. Do you know what punishment you'll get if you did not wear one? Expulsion,” seryosong lintaya ko sa kaniya habang nakangisi, mas lalo pa akong natuwa ng parang mabato ito sa kaniyang kinatatayuan.

“But, I might change my mind and just give you a light punishment as the student council president if you give me that food,” dagdag ko pa sa kaniya. Nakita ko naman itong ipinikit ang mata bago nakayukong ibinigay sa akin ang bag.

“Please don't tell the Head Master, I don't want to be expelled,” lintaya niya sa nagmamakaawang boses. Masaya ko namang kinuha ang bag ng pagkain at walang boses na tumawa.

“Ah sure. Sure. You can go now. Wear your uniform next time, alright?” sagot ko at tinapik ang kaniyang balikat bago umalis.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang hindi umagik-ik sa tuwa ng makita ko ang mga luhang kumawala sa kaniyang mga mata.

Ooooh. She prepared a sandwich and a food I'm not familiar with, but it smells so good. I was about to take a bite of my sandwich when a figure came out of nowhere and blocked my way.

“What do you want?” I irritatingly asked. I was in such a good mood, but because of this man presence, hayst!

“What do you think you're doing? Why did you forced the girl to give you her food?” seryosong tanong niya sa akin. Napa-rolled eyes ako dahil sa kaniyang tanong. Kanina pa ba ito nandito? Eh bakit hindi niya ako pinigilan? Bakit hindi niya ipinagtanggol ang babae.

Para pa naman sa kaniya ang pagkaing ito. Tsk. Tsk. Mabilis kong kinagat ang sandwich bago tumingin sa kaniya.

“Why do you care?” walang ganang tanong ko bilang sagot bago nagsimulang maglakad.

“Why are you doing this, Helliana?” muling tanong niya. Napabuntong hininga naman ako at kumagat muli ng sandwich bago tumingin sa kaniya.

“Let’s just say I woke up at the right side of bed, and decides to cause some trouble,” sagot ko bago inubos ang sandwich na nasa kamay ko at umalis.