Chapter 18

The four corner of this big room fell silent after I drafted and provided to them all of the things that will happen in the upcoming festival. They were in utter shock and can't say a word at all and are just staring at the white board in front of them.

“Seriously? Are we really going to do that?” They asked. I nodded at them as I gaze onto the white board where I wrote the ideas about the things that we need to do at the Festival. Well of course, they were really not my idea, but it was Vivian’s idea on book. I just don't think I need to remove anything at all, in fact, I added something instead.

Something that can totally spice up the about to be gloomy festival in the nearest future.

“You really can't be serious about this, can you? I mean, I understand the other thing, but what made you think that a duel with magic will be approved by the headmaster?” The rudest guy in the room asked. I don't really understand why he is so mad at me when I didn't do anything wrong to him at all.

I just recently found out that he is actually the vice president of the student council. But that doesn't seem like the heavy reason for his behavior towards me. And oh, if I'm not mistaken, his name is Soream. Sour name.

“Oh you don't have to worry about that. You guys can consider it done. All you have to do, is to prepare the needed preparation to make sure that everything will go according to plan,” I answered, smiling from ear to ear.

‘My plan I mean... Ahahaahaha

“Gosh! This is so exciting!” A girl in red hair that is tied in twin buns squealed with excitement as she keeps on jumping light and nudging the guy beside her with blue hair and a gloomy expression.

Each member of the Student Council President are all oddballs. But I don't hate it at all.

“Isn’t that right? I hope our VP would agree to that one as well,” sang-ayon ko sa babae. Mabilis naman itong tumango-tango at nilapitan ako.

“Why you don't have to worry about that, President! I'll see to it that your plan goes smoothly. I'll take care of all the obstacle in your way,” nasasabik na lintaya niya bago tumingin kay VP at ibinalik ang tingin sa akin.

“Well, I just need one favor though. Can I join the Magic Duel?”

“Maybe,”

“Really? Woohoo! Did you hear that Azure? I would get to battle the strongest mage of our school at the Festival!” malakas na sigaw nito at tumakbi papunta sa lalaking katabi niya kanina.

I can't help but smirked at the sight of her. I wanna crush her and destroy that sunny and bubbly personality. Oh! Well, I guess I'll have plenty of time to do that.

“Does anyone want to oppose my suggestions?” I asked and raised my right hand. Everyone looked at me before switching their eyes to the VP who is currently still glaring at me.

“Well, if there is none then I'll leave first. I still have some class to attend. If you have anymore suggestions, please don't hesitate to give it to our VP, okay? I'll review them once I have the time. See you around,” lintaya ko bago naglakad papunta sa pintuan at lumabas dito.

Dumeretso ako sa susunod kong klase na sa pagkaka:alam ko ay pag-aarala patungkol sa mga mababangis na hayop dito sa mundong ito. Hindi ko na nagawang magpahinga sa aking kuwarto dahil sa buwesit na meeting na iyun.

I'll make sure to flip this school upside down if they will reject my suggestion especially about the magic duel and start a real war instead.

“Why, if it isn't one of our best student, Helliana! Your late,” muntik na akong mahulog sa napakataas na hagdan pababa ng pagbukas na pagbukas ko palang sa pintuan ay binungad agad ako ng malakas na bati ng professor.

“I’m sorry I'm late, Professor. Student Council Members were in an important meeting,” I answered. He nodded and smiled.

“ I see. If that is the case, then I really can't do anything about it. But anyways, I got a question that no one in class knows. Do you, perhaps know the answer to this?” The Professor asked, very amused of the current atmosphere of his class.

“Why, I would certainly love to answer your question as long as I know the answer, whatever that is. May I know the question, Professor?” I enthusiastically asked. I just wanted to sit down deep down and try to listen to his lecture to avoid boredom.

‘Well, this certainly will get rid of my boredom. I don't know much about things in Helliana’s world though. Well, who cares? I can always say I don't know. Or that I forgot,’

“Lovely. So here it is. I recently saw a baby griffin in the middle of the forest on one of my adventures. His parents were nowhere to be found, and so he is clearly abandoned isn't he?

“I took him and went home with him in my arms, he was very deep asleep, just stopped crying. When night time comes, I gave him food to eat, but he did not eat it at all. Do you happen to know why?” He asked. I didn't know in order for him to asked that simple question, he needs to story tell everything first. That's quite boring.

“Well, that's certainly quite a difficult question. And, with the limited information, you would be hearing a wrong one. May I dare to ask, what did you feed the poor griffin?” I asked.

I don't really know what should be the answer to this. How would I know if I myself have never seen a griffin my entire life!? This question is not just difficult, it's insane!

“I’m pleased. Good question. I gave him raw meat of a pig, but he did not dare touch it nor get near to it at all,” he answered.

Wait, griffin is a mythical creature that is half lion and half eagle right? It is very questionable as to why a half lion creature would not eat a meat? A raw one at that.

“Since it's a baby, shouldn't adding milk to the meat would allow the creature to be entranced by the white colored liquid and delicious aroma? As a child, the smell of a raw meat would seem very heavy for them. That is just a wild guess though,” I confidently answered. Well, teachers always say in school that there is such thing as a wrong answer.

The Professor gave me a sweet smile and nod. “That is certainly a very plausible answer. I commend you for having that thought. It would be worth the try next time I stumble upon another abandoned griffin on the forest in one of my future adventures,” he answered and clapped.

“Thank you. But it seems like you already found the correct answer yourself, Professor. Mind sharing that to us?” I asked. He let out a soft chuckle and looked at everyone in class, who were also eagerly waiting for his answer.

“Why I would love to! But, only after our practical test next week. You will be feeding a baby griffin that the abandoned griffin will give birth to. So better prepare yourselves, start your research. This will be your very first practical test for this semester,” he added. Everyone let out a frustrating sigh the moment they heard the word ‘practical test’.

The Professor allowed me to sit and then continued his lectures mainly about griffins. I guess up until the day of our practical tests, we will be talking a lot about griffins.