Chapter 7

IF I REMEMBER it clearly, the original plot starts at the new semester of Fallenberg Academy wherein Vivianne, the female leads’ first semester

As what is stated in the book that Lani told me, Vivianne is a sick girl which is why she was home schooled. Helliana, Caddys, and Augustus is her senior. While Fran shares the same year as her.

Let's get things straight. I was transmigrated into my most hated book, ‘Viviane the Golden Flower’ and occupied the body of the so-called Villainess of the story. In the Tasiaku Continent, an empire called Fallenberg is where the story takes place.

‘Viviane the Golden Flower’ is a story about a girl who's loved by everyone, even the royal family itself. Viviane, the female lead is sickly and is rarely outside her house. On her 17th birthday, she wished to attend the most prestigious school of Fallenberg Empire, the Fallenberg Academy.

Because her father has a soft heart for her, he gladly granted her wish and sent her daughter to the Fallenberg Academy in the upcoming fall, which will be one month from now.

And the moment she entered the academy, that is where the story of ‘Viviane the Golden Flower’ truly began. The Herman bloodline is from the East State, and when she went to the royal capital, she was basically almost cast out and almost labeled as a country bumpkin. But Fran, who fells in love with her at first sight, helped her out and introduce her to everything that she needs to know about.

Being sickly doesn't actually mean she's not very bright. Viviane is actually gifted in both magic and brain. That's when she caught the attention of Augustus who's quite and very powerful. No one ever beat him in being the top one student in his two years being in Fallenberg Academy.

Funny how a quite, cold, and shy Augustus who always loves the dark and would prefer to stay inside his dark room would go out and follows Vivianne wherever she goes. He's basically a stalker and is almost obsessed with Viviane just because she beats his score. Creepy, but every girls who read ‘Viviane the Golden Flower’ simp over him. Weirdos.

Along the way, Viviane will eventually bump path with Caddys and would instantly fell in love with that gross man at first sight. I think they'll meet at the upcoming sports fest, and would become partners via anonymous decision.

Caddys is such a bitch, and wanted to be a hard-to-get kind of guy. As he doesn't really like Vivianne at first. But it wouldn't take a whole day before he fells in love with her.

It's basically a love story, a reverse harem where in three hot entitled guys in the whole empire is fighting over a single girl. It's cliché, but a lot of women loves it. If it wasn't for Lina, I wouldn't know anything about these stuff.

‘I think I should thank her, right? Because all those boring days and a hurtful ear of story telling will be finally put to use,’

I'm not that so glad to be transmigrated into a fictional world, but I'm still glad to be given a second life and that I know basically everything that's going to happen in this lifetime. It's really going to be easy to dominate the whole world and bring chaos to this entitled peaceful Empire.

I'll continue on doing flashbacks or thinking what was the plot again later. I still have twenty-eight days before I returned to the capital. I need to create a perfect and concrete plan, to start my great revolutionary.

“What was Caddys doing here, Sister?” Napatingin ako kay Michael ng magsalita ito. Mayroon itong nagtatanong na mga mata, nagmamaka-awa na sagutin ko ang kaniyang tanong.

“Its none of your business. And besides, you guys listen to it without my permission," malamig na sagot ko sa kaniya bago sinubo ang hiniwa kong meat.

“Yeah right, I wanted to punch that jerk in the face,” sabat ni Hernian. Malakas pa nitong nilagay ang kutsara sa mesa, iniisip atang mukha ni Caddys ang mesa.

“Tsk. Don't act like you care, Hernian. It's gross,” nandidiring usal ko. Nag rolled eyes naman ang gaga at sinubo ng buo ang natitirang meat niya.

“A twagt you wowldyn nowtwice," puno ang bibig na lintaya niya. Gusto kong tusukin ang kaniyang mga mata gamit ang tinidor na kasalukuyang hawak ko. Ngunit sinapak siya ni Merilia bago bumaling sa akin.

“We really didn't hear the conversation clearly, Sister, but I hope Brother Caddys and you will made up,” inosenteng usal ni Merilia sa akin. Muntik ko nang maibuga ang iniinom kong tubig dahil sa kaniyang sinabi.

“Stop spouting nonsense, Merilia. I will never befriend with that asshole again. And stop calling him Brother, it's gross,” nandidiring sagot ko kay Merilia habang pinupunasan ang aking bibig.

Nauna akong natapos kumain, kung kaya't mabilis akong tumayo at naglakad papunta sa harden upang tingnan ang aking mga natapos na na mga assignment ko.

Hindi ko na hinintay pang matapos ang tatlong kapatid ni Helliana sapagkat marami pa akong kailangang gawin. Ikinatuwa ko naman ang aking mga nakita, sapagkat halos lahat ng assignments ko ay natapos nila, maliban sa isa.

“Why, aren't you blessed with your siblings, Helliana? You got yourself three geniuses that will do your school work for you! This is heaven,” nasasabik na lintaya ko at itinaas ang mga papel ko na mayroon mga sagot na.

Agad ko namang kinuha ang papel na walang kalamang-lamang sagot at binasa kung para saan ito.

“Ah,” naibulalas ko ng mabasa ang nakasulat sa loob ng papel. Isa itong Parent Consent para sa paparating na Sport Fest ng paaralan. I just shrugged my shoulder and in a snap of a finger, the paper vanished.

I teleported it to Hellianas’ Father for him to sign it. He for sure knows what that is and who is it from without asking. Nagmadali akong nagtungo pabalik sa aking kuwarto upang itago ang mga assignments ni Helliana sinagutan at ginawa ng mga kapatid nito at nagbihis.

Wala na akong assignments na iisipin pa sapagkat nasagutan na agad ang nga ito Hindi pa nag-iisang linggo. And while waiting for Hellianas’ Father to call me and assist him with his work, I need to do stuffs on my own first.

“Because for sure, I'll have no time to do this next week for sure,” walang ganang lintaya ko habang nagbibihis ng damit.