Chapter 5: Copy Cat

Start from the beginning

Theo sighs sadly, as  Sapphire says, "These statues are amazing. One thing's slightly off though— I'm actually taller than Ladybug and Cat Noir."

Looking at the ground, Theo speaks, "I wish I could have talked to (Y/n) more. I just wanted to express my adoration for her."

Sapphire feels jealously bubbling up in him.

"Let her know that everything I had went into the statue, because of her. I'm sure if she took a little time to get to know me, she would see how much we have in common. Our devotion to the things we love."

Wrapping an arm around Theo, Sapphire gives a small smirk, "Hey, don't mean to burst your bubble, but you know, (Y/n) and I, we're a duo, you know?"

"Really?" Theo skeptically questions

"Oui!" Giving him a cheeky smile, Sapphire continues getting face to face crossing his fingers., "We're quite attatch like this.", 

"What does (Y/n) even see in him?",Shoving his arm off, Theo growls storming away from the arrogant Bat.

As Sapphire waves him goodbye, 'Well, that's taken care off. If its anyone it's me she has more in common with.'

Cat Noir appears behind Sapphire. "Don't you think you kinda took things too far?"

"Nonsense. I said what need to be spoken. Now without further a do, I must take my leave. Farewell Black Cat."

Sapphire walks in front of locker room door, as he detransforms, whistling innocently as he makes his way to his locker, grabbing his back and walking back out with a slight swagger.

~With Theo~

Theo angrily slams his hands on the table, growling, "A thing, huh? You don't even take love seriously. Calling it a thing... You don't deserve her! I do!", as he throws the statue model of Sapphire across the room.

A purple butterfly flies into the crumpled photo.

Hawk Moth offers, "Hello, Copycat. I am Hawk Moth. Once you get rid of Sapphire, you can take his place. And (Y/n) Dupain-Cheng will be yours forever. However, no harm is to come to the girl, or the deal is off."

Smirking evilly, Theo says, "The very thought of it makes me enraptured. I will never harm (Y/n)." He is engulfed in a purple substance, turning into Sapphire.

{~At the Louvre~}

You had decided to explore the Louvre, you were currently looking at the Mona Lisa.

As Copycat, strolls carefree with a small smirk, past the admiring crowd. Stepping across the rope, Sapphire shrugs,

"Don't mind me. Just stealing this painting. Go about your business."

"Sapphire?"  Copycat freeze, as he turns, "Why are steeling an expensive Canvas?"

Seeing you with pink flowers in the background falling.

As he tries to talk, all that comes out are stutters, 'Why can't I utter a word?', his face turning as red as a tomato. Not only was he embarrassing himself in front of you, but he also almost forgot what he was doing in the first place.

A civilian says, "I gotta get this on camera!"

You are still gazing at Sapphire, questionably, when he suddenly trips and kicks a security officer away from him, placing the painting under his arm, Copycat throws you over his shoulder and runs off.

Looking back, you exclaim, "Hey what is the meaning of this, Sapphire?! Put me down!"

Slightly jealous, that you think he's that mangy alley cat, Copycat corrects you, "I'm not Sapphire. You can call me, Copycat."