Chapter 8: The Pharaoh

Start from the beginning

The man frantically searches the floor for something, as Alya crossly comments, "Uh, I'm okay too, thanks for asking."

The man ignores her as You, grabs his attention, "Is this what your looking for?" as you show him the binder.

Letting out a relieved sigh, the man rambles, "Yes, thank you. Uh, I'm sorry. Hey, you're in the same grade as Alix, right? I'm her older brother, Jalil Kubdel. So, you're into Tutankhamun too?"

Looking behind the girls, Jalil exclaims, "Dad!"

You and the girls blink once then twice, as you  broke the silence with a soft chuckle, "Well he was in a rush."

Alya scoffs, "Weird. So again girl, why are we here? This exhibit's got something to do with Ladybug? For reals?"

Marinette seems to be thinking, "Uh, yeah its over there." Marinette tries to find the importance of it, as Alya seems bored. You on the other hand  looking onto the ancient papyrus.

You were hoping to see scary mummy's like the movie you once watch when Rick O'Connell defeated Imhotep.

[~With Adrien and Vanitas~]

Vanitas slouch at his desks with multiple computers on as the Ladybug appears on all of them.

Vanitas chuckles and pauses the video as giving one last look at your photo. Letting out a dreamy sigh, Vanitas rests his head on his palm

"She looks so beautiful does she~?" Adrien teases him making Vanitas glare at him.

"What about you? You seem to hook on a bug hero. Why bother yourself with Ladybug when you could be enjoying snacks?" Vanitas ate some nuts.

Adrien blushes. "Me? Liking Ladybug? Please, you must be seeing things Vanitas. I don't like Ladybug."

Vanitas can see his lies, he snuck a peak at his brother's desk this morning and saw a hundred pictures of Ladybug.

Adrien really need to understand girl's feeling if he didn't just throw that book away somewhere.

"So what's so interesting about (Y/n) bro?" Adrien changed the topic.

Giving him a smug smile, Vanitas counters, "For one, ladies smell about a thousand times better than that cheese you kept inside your room."

Adrien groans knowing that Vanitas can smell it a miles away. This was all Plagg's idea.

"And they're much better-looking." Vanitas continues. "Ma Chérie is way better than those fan girls that keep on chasing you with the smell of stinky cheese, and there's only one of her."

"Accept her sister's Marinette." he muttered.

"Marinette is probably a manic who doesn't know much about romance and just falls in love automatically without thinking." Vanitas stated, he could tell that your sister looks more like an idiot falling for some fantasy prince she can't meet by just one day.

"Marinette is not like that." Adrien object.

"Believe me Adrien, once you saw her true personalty, you'll start thinking that I'm always  right." Vanitas huffs.

Shrugging, Adrien sighs, "Suit yourself. Your loss."

"Your loss is that you have a stinky appetite!" Vanitas retorted.

Adrien groans.

[~Louvre~]