a lunar duelist

A few days had passed since Shu had dueled Ajax and won the duel. After he lost the duel, he had hoped that no one would know that he lost to some random nobody on the streets whose philosophy of dueling is just to have fun. He thought no one would know as no one in his school saw him duel and lost to a joke of a duelist but turns out, people at duel academy can alway check on other dueling log which tells them about duelist from around around the world about other duelist recent duels. So when you're from a place where others are always trying to one up you or trying to get ahead of you, or even trying to sabotage you. Other students are always checking other students' dueling log to see if they have lost to other duelists and try to gain knowledge that would help them get ahead of the competition. So when some students from duel academy went to check Ajax's dueling history, they were surprised to see Ajax seemly to lose to Shu which they consider a joke. It wasn't helping that he didn't go to a duel school or didn't have the best win ratio either. To the other students, Ajax had just lost to someone who wasn't skilled at all but was just a nobody duelist. This obviously made Ajax look bad especially when he was supposed to be from a wealthy family and was considered one of the best duelist from duel academy which mean he had a lot of people wanting to sabotage him so they can get on top or at least bring him down, and now they had a way to do so.

Right now at Duel academy, 3 students are confronting Ajax about his loss against Shu so they can ridicule him for his loss. They were in the hallway as they argued and while they were arguing, someone with indigo hair behind the corner was listening to the argument. Ever since some student found out that he lost to Shu, it spread like wildfire so many students heard about it except for the teachers and staff members. So when she heard that someone beaten Ajax who even though was arrogant, he was one of the best duelist in duel academy so this caught the indigo hair girl's interest as she was always looking a strong duelist to prove to others, and to herself that she was one of, if not the strongest there was. She listened closely to what Ajax and the other students who were also from the obelisk dorm had to say.

Student 1: You're a joke! You're completely a joke!

Student 2: yeah! You lost to no name in a duel! I thought you were supposed to be one of the best duelists there in this school!

Ajax: I am one of the best duelists in this damn school! He just got lucky!

Student 3: or maybe you're not as skilled as you set yourself to be!

Student 2: yeah! We should rip that obelisk dorm cloths off you right now! You make all of us look bad!

Student 1: yeah! You'll be more fitting in slifer red clothes! It fits how much of a nobody you are!

Ajax: I'll be found dead then being seen wearing slifer red clothes!

Student 1: we'll see about that once we tell one of the teachers about your lost to some joke!

Ajax: you wouldn't!

Student 2: we would! Not only does it get rid of competition but it also gets rid of someone who doesn't deserve to be in the obelisk dorm!

Student 3: yeah, and it will be all satisfying for us.

Ajax: look it is not my fault that i lost to a no name! He probably isn't that skilled at all! He's probably only good because that joke that the bastard he calls his teacher was probably the reason why he won!

This caught the attention of the indigo hair girl. The duelist that beat Ajax had a teacher. This piqued her interest as if anyone was the strongest right now, it was the teacher because if a teacher can train someone who is considered weak to become such a better duelist to the point they can beat someone like Ajax, then that teacher must be a great duelist.