the new member

Right now the group except for (y/n) were all in a room together trying to come up with a plan that could help them get more people into their "school" but sadly not one of them couldn't make a single good idea that could help them. They kept thinking and thinking but not a single good idea they could think of. While they were thinking, (y/n) burst into the room scaring everyone in the room.

(y/n): hey guys!

Finana: Zarc! Don't scare us like that!

(y/n): oh i'm sorry, i didn't you guys were easily scared.

Pomu: Well only Finana because she's a scaredy cat.

Finana: fuck you!

Elira: Please don't fight now.

(y/n): yeah guys we're supposed to be a team here and a team is supposed to care for each other.

Pomu: have you ever even been in a team before because if you did, then you know this is what it's like.

The second she said that, (y/n)'s smile just disappeared and turned into a blank empty face with dull eyes as he looked like he was having bad memories.

Millie: zarc are you okay?

(y/n) then quickly snapped back to reality.

(y/n): oh yeah i'm definitely am. Sorry about. Anyway, what were you doing before I came in?

Shu: Well we were all thinking of ways to get more people to join our school but we aren't having an easy time thinking of good ideas.

(y/n): well why is it so hard to get to join?

Shu: well because—

Millie: because this isn't an official school and why go to a school if it isn't official we can go somewhere that is official and that can teach you better.

(y/n): oh yeah i guess that makes sense.

Rosemi: yeah It does make sense for everyone to not be here which is bad.

(y/n): So have you guys thought of something?

Rosemi: no.

So they kept on thinking of something as (y/n) just standing there watching them think as he tries to think of something as well. They kept thinking for what felt like hours until Rosemi thought of something.

Rosemi: I have a genius idea!

Elira: Oh great rosemi-sami, what is your genius idea?

Rosemi: Zarc! You know all of the summing methods, right.

(y/n): yeah i do.

Rosemi: And you're a great duelist, right.

(y/n): well i mean, i don't want toot my own horn.

Rosemi: Then that means you have entered many tournaments, right?

(y/n): acutely no, i haven't entered one yet.

Rosemi: what! You haven't!

(y/n): no, i haven't.

Rosemi: aw man!

Millie: What was your plan?

Rosemi: Well, I thought we could make a commercial and have Zarc be our spokesperson.

Shu: making a commercial caused money Rosemi, so even if Zarc was famous we couldn't do it.

Rosemi: Well, how about we get Zarc to be in a tournament to make him famous and let everyone hype him up so people would want to know where he got his skill from.