Make or break

(Toxic Mattheo) (smut warning) (violent references) (mature language)

Y/N POV

I applied the last of my lipgloss and ruffled my hair in the mirror. For a Monday morning I was looking pretty good, good enough to get his attention that is. I slipped on my school skirt and blazer, loosened my tie and headed down to the common room to join my friends.

As I walked downstairs I see them all sat around the coffee table chatting away, no doubt they're all bitching about some first year Ravenclaws, and before I make my way over I pull my skirt up a little higher above the knees and flick my hair.

"Morning guys" I say as I slip myself onto Theo's lap, avoiding eye contact with Mattheo.

"Morning gorgeous, you're looking stunning this morning doll" Theo whispers into my ear, I feel all eyes on me as I fake giggle in response to Theo's compliments.

"You're not looking too bad yourself Nott" I kiss him passionately while making eye contact with Mattheo, the hate and darkness in his eyes is burning through me and I know that I've gotten too him in a matter of seconds since arriving.

Theo runs his hands up and down my legs while the group chat away and I try my best not to squirm under his uncomfortable touch, every now and then I'll look up at Mattheo and not once has he removed his eyes from me, he's pissed and I fucking love it.

Theo rubs his nose on my neck and I finally loose my patience at his touch and I jump up off his lap.

"Shit look at the times guys I'm gonna be late for charms, see you lot at dinner" I smile at them and just before I can leave Theo grabs my hand and pulls me in for a kiss, and so I give him the quickest peck and smile sweetly.

"See you later babe" I hate it when he calls me babe, I'm not his girlfriend, and as guilty as I feel for using him as a pawn to piss off Mattheo, that's all he is, a pawn, I love how he also acts like I don't know he's sleeping with Astoria and Cho. The dick.

After my morning classes, I skip lunch, the idea of Theo all over me makes me nauseas and I'm not sure how long I can keep sitting pretty on his lap and being smothered by his whale lips every time he kisses me. So instead I go for a walk in the dark forest and find myself a secluded spot , I always find it peaceful in the fall because there never seems to be anybody else here.

I sit back and lean on a tree and pull out my book, sitting on the floor beats sitting on Theo's lap.

Before I even open my book, a branch snaps to my left and I swizzle round In shock.

"Jesus Mattheo, you scared the shit out of me" I say with my hand to my fast beating heart.

"Not seeing your little boyfriend today then?" He walks closer to me and stops.

"Well what does it look like? And also why are you here are you following me?" I scoff as I look up at him through my eyelashes. What a stalker.

"Of course I followed you, i wanted to make sure that little performance you put on this morning is purely for me and not that you actually like having Notts tongue down your throat" his face is blank with expression but I can see the annoyance in his eyes.

"Oh please I literally have no idea what you're talking about"

"Don't act dumb Y/N, do you know how much I wanted to rip his fucking head off for speaking to you like he did, for touching you like that"

"Well you didn't seem to mind, you didn't even flinch so clearly you wasn't that upset" I roll my eyes at him and start packing up my things.

"I'm sorry, did you want me to get on my fucking knees for you while you sat on another guys lap in your little skirt?"