Forgive and forget

(Smut warning) (mature language)

Y/N POV

I turned the page of my book and repositioned myself on the windowsill. The skies were turning black and another rainy day at Hogwarts was about to come, which matched my mood completely. Another day, another fight with Mattheo. Always the same fight, I'm flirting with boys, or I'd rather hang out with Enzo or Theo than him or I don't trust him blah blah blah. I didn't always mind Mattheos jealous side because I sometimes found it attractive.

Somehow he always turns into a fight and it's always my fault for guys speaking to me or flirting with me like I can control it. And here in the library while I sat distracted from my book, he retaliated the only way he knows gets under my skin. Completely ignoring me and flirting with the first girl that looks in his direction. He knew I'd be here and he knew just the right place to sit and be in my eye line.

There he sat with a girl who's name he probably doesn't even know and he's laughing and giggling like a little fucking child. It's embarrassing honestly so immature and stupid.

I roll my eyes and return to my book re reading the same lines because I can not concentrate over the sound of her laughing at everything he says. I mean he's not that fucking funny. Yes I find him funny because he wants to make me laugh but it's so fake how he's acting like she's so interesting. I can feel myself getting worked up.

I see him look over at me and he quickly turns his glance back to her while she plays with his rings. That's fucking it, only I play with his rings and if he wants to take it further then I'll fucking join his silly little game.

I slam my book shut, shove it my bag and storm past them with a speed so fast I'm practically out the door in seconds. I don't look back at him but make my way to Enzos dorm room.

Next I know I'm hammering down Enzos door, he opens it panicked and sighs with relief when he sees it's me. Me and Enzo are nothing more than best friends, we grew up together and he's the closest thing I've got to family which is why I know he'll help me get under Mattheos skin.

"Y/N what's wrong you scared the living shit out of me" he runs his hand on his forehead and I slump down on his bed in a huff.

"Take a guess" i sigh

"Mattheo? Again?" He slumps down next to me and opens his arm for a hug, I accept his hug and it cheers me up just a little.

"He acts like I go around practically cheating on him but the minute we have a fight he's acting single and he does right under my nose it's so pathetic Enzo"

"Well then maybe play him at his own game? Because he'll hate it and then he'll know exactly what it feels like" great minds think a like.

"Well that's what I came to ask.." he sits up and looks at me confused.

"When we go to the three broomsticks later I'm gonna need your A game at flirting"

"Y/N I don't know, I've seen how he is with you I'd really rather not have my nose broken today" he covers his nose in defence.

"Please it doesn't have to be you shoving your tongue down my throat, I just need to piss him off enough that he stops ignoring me" I look at him with puppy eyes knowing he will give in straight away.

"Fine fine, I'll try my best but the minute his fist is clenched I'm calling it"

"Thank you you're very helpful" I smile at him and he shakes his head realising what I've asked him to do.

"Go on then I'll come to your dorm to pick you up because I'm romantic like that"

"You're a life saver Lorenzo" I smile and head back to my dorm to change.