Patient

(Mature language)

Y/N POV

I woke up to a chill blowing through my open window, I must've fallen asleep and forgotten to close it. Mattheo wasn't next to me I'm assuming he had quidditch practise early this morning, I put my frozen hand on the handle and squeezed it shut. Having a window open in December was probably a silly idea because now I had a red nose and cough that wouldn't budge.

I slivered back under my covers and let my sore head hit the pillow, there was no way I was going to classes today. I texted Pansy to tell her I won't be coming to class and my tired body fell back asleep, shivering and shaking.

After an hour of disturbed sleep I woke up to Mattheo texting me.

I roll off my bed wrapping a blanket around me, and waddle to my door to unlock it, but just as I do the handle turns and in walks a sweaty Mattheo

"Hey baby, you look as beautiful as ever" he's breathing heavy and his face is bright red.

"Matty why are you all sweaty?" I look at him confused as he embraces me in a warm and clammy hug.

"I ran up here as fast as I can to take care of my patient" he smiles down at me and I look away embarrassed about my stuffy face and messy hair. But he tilts my chin up with his finger and places a kiss on my dry lips.

"You shouldn't skip because of me and besides I don't want you getting poorly because of me"

"If you're sick, I'm sick" he kisses me softly again and I wrap my blanket covered arms around him trapping him in my blanket.

"Baby you're shivering, if I'd known you were sick this morning I wouldn't have left you" he walks me over to the bed and squishes my pillows together trying to make me a comfortable spot, I somehow manage a smile as he looks at me concerned.

"I think we left the window open last night"

"You mean after it got steamy in here?" He smirks at me while winking and pats the space in the bed for me to lay down.

"Yes that's probably when we opened it" I roll my eyes at him and settle down in bed as he lays besides me and wraps his arm around me, his other hand stroking my hair softly.

"Fuck I should've shut it this morning, I'm sorry Y/N I was in a rush"

"It's not your fault idiot" I look up at him going to kiss him but instead a sneeze escapes my nose and I feel my face flush red with embarrassment.

"Your hot when you're sick" he laughs and I punch him lightly with my weak arms.

"I'll go run you a shower, maybe that will warm you up?"  But before I can protest he's up and the squeak of the shower tap turning is echoing from the bathroom.

I waddle over to the bathroom, where the steam from the hot water is filling the room and Mattheo motions for me to lift my arms.

I drop the blanket on the floor and lift my arms and he gently lifts of my shirt (or his shirt if we're being honest)over my head. I feel my body instantly light up with goosebumps and the slightest touch of Mattheos hand on my skin sends a pain through my body. I flinch In response and he stops instantly.