Hate games

(Mature language) (slight smut warning)

Y/N POV

Im shaken awake by the hands of an inpatient Pansy, ripping my headphones off and scaring the living daylights out of me. She never can just enter normally.

"y/N I was literally knocking down your door" I sit up from my bed after being rudely awakened from my nap.

"Pans I was alseep did that not cross your mind when you seen me wrapped in a blanket with my eyes closed?"

"Well anyway why aren't you ready for Mattheos party?" She's all dressed up probably for Draco, but besides that she's stunning as always her curled hair just below her shoulders and a tight black mini dress.

"Ha, funny, after that scene he pulled in flying class earlier there's no way I'm going anywhere near that dickhead ever again" I go back to todays events when he decided it would be hilarious to place a charm on my broom.

"You two have some unsolved sexual tension" I look at her in disgust, what a ridiculous thing to suggest. I mean it is ridiculous to think of us even being nice to each other.

"Pansy please never again put me and Mattheo in the same sentence as "sexual tension" ever again I will literally throw up" she rolls her eyes at me before checking her self out in my mirror.

"Babe everyone knows he has a thing for you and you have a thing for him you both need to just get it on and sort it out" once again I'm retching at her words, maybe a little dramatic it's not like he's disgusting in looks, just personality.

"Please he hates me and I hate him and that's just it"

"Have you seen his face whenever you're not talking to him, he would literally murder anyone that comes near you and I think that speaks for its self"

"Pansy he's probably giving me death stares no one else"

"Keep being in denial Y/N, it's going to happen me and Blaise have a bet for when it's going to happen" she smiles at me kisses me on the cheek and makes her way out of my door and to one of Mattheos infamous parties.

I'm never invited but I usually go, but not tonight he won't miss me and I won't miss him starting arguments with me.

I put my headphones back on and open a book, the last thing I want to hear all night is people screaming,singing, fighting and shouting. And I also would really like to drown out the noises that will be coming from the other dorm rooms.

After a couple of hours I drifted back off to sleep peacefully, until once again I'm being shaken awake like there's an emergency, this time it was more aggressive and made me shoot up.

"What, what am I dying" I look around in a panic still half alseep when I see Mattheo with a serious and cold look across his face as he leans casually on my door.

"What the fuck Mattheo? Do you have any idea the heart attack you just gave me god" I slam my headphones onto my bed and stand up folding my arms in a mood, why the fuck is he here.

"Where the fuck were you?" He's angry I can tell and his face is still cold that it sends goosebumps up my arms as he stares intently at me.

"What? What is going on and why are you in my room? Get out Mattheo I have nothing to say to you" He doesn't move an inch, I don't think I even see him blink and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be feeling scared? Intrigued? What is going on.

"You didn't even bother to show up tonight?" I laugh at him in disbelief that he's woken me up because I haven't been to his stupid party.

"I wasn't invited for starters"