Supprise

(Mature language) (fluff warning)
Mattheos POV

I tied the bow on the box and slipped it into my back pocket, everything was, what I hoped to be, perfect. I set down the flowers on the blanket ready for when I bring her back here.

Now I just had to find her. She'd still not replied to my previous texts about meeting me at the black lake so there was only one place I knew she would be, the bookstore of course. The only time she doesn't reply is when she has her head in a book. And so I made my way to the store in a hurry because I couldn't wait to see her face it had been over an hour since I'd seen her and It was making me very agitated.

Just as I made it to the bookstore there she was in the window, her nose in a book probably debating wether to add it too the pile of books she held in her arms, so dam beautiful.

I leant against the bookshelf next to her and she didn't even notice I was there.

"Hey gorgeous"

"I have a boyfriend" she didn't even look up at me and I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Hmm good answer, now stop ignoring me and give me a kiss please" I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me making her giggle slightly. Finally she's back in my arms, my mood has certainly uplifted. I place a kiss on her soft lips and grab the books from her arms.

"Matty I'm buying them give them back" she tries reaching out to take them but I stretch my arms far enough away from her reach.

"No you're not I am, now come on I have somewhere to take you" I pay for her books with her protesting in my ear and lead her back to the black lake where I'd set up a little blanket and food for us. Romantic, I know.

"Okay Matty can you I look now" she's huffing and puffing as I cover her eyes leading her way.

"Okay okay you can look" I remove my hands and I see Y/N beautiful face light up with joy. Just knowing Im the one that makes her feel joy is fucking good enough for me.

"Oh- oh my gosh Mattheo? You did this for me ?" She spins around and jumps in my arms squeezing me tightly.

"Of course who else ?"

"I didn't know you were so romantic" she giggles and I roll my eyes at her.

"Only for you my love" I lean down and kiss her deeply as she wraps her arms around my neck while I lift her from the ground.

"What's this for ?"

"Because I love you Y/N, and I know I'm a fucking lot to deal with sometimes, I guess I'm a little jealous or whatever" she giggles at my sarcastic comment and gives me another kiss.

"Maybe a little but I like it"

"And I like you so I guess it works out okay"  we sit down on the blanket and I hand her a bunch of red and white roses once again seeing her face light up sent my stomach fluttering like a fucking child.

"You got all my FAVOURITE SNACKKSS!" She screams as she stuffs her little face with all the food I brought specifically for her and then I pull out the little box from my pocket.

"Another gift? Matty you didn't have too" she leans in and kisses me and takes the box from my hand ripping it open like a kid on Christmas. I never loved anyone as much as I love Y/N.

This woman got me obsessed.

Y/N POV

I rip open the little box that he wrapped with a bow and inside is one of his rings around a chain. It's the one I always spin around his finger when he holds my leg or when we hold hands. It's a silver ring with a black band going around the middle, dark and moody just like my Mattheo. I absolutely love it.