Halloween part 1

This chapter follows on from the previous chapters: All alone
(Mature language/ violence warning/ fluff warning )
Y\N POV

I sighed at the sound of the rain pouring outside, once again it was another rainy autumn night, the perfect weather for Halloween. I laid my dress on my bed making sure not to crease it and I switched on some music for me and Pansy.

"Soo did anything happen with you and enzo at lasts night party or was he too drunk?" I questioned Pansy as she curls her hair in the mirror.

"No he was fucked Y/N he couldn't walk, but todays a new day" she winks at me in the mirror and I can't help but giggle to myself, they're polar opposites but some how they have some intense tension every time they're around each other.

"Well if you're wearing that outfit tonight I'd say he's got some competition tonight" I wink at her jokingly.

"Oh honey when it comes to Enzo there's no competition, I'll be on him like a moth to a flame" we both laugh out loud, I can't wait for the day they both stop being so damn stubborn and just get together officially.

"On a serious note tho pans, do you actually see it going anywhere ?" I say as I start to undress myself so I can change into my outfit.

" honestly Y/N I dont-"

We were interrupted by my dorm door being swung open, and in stepped the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen, dressed head to toe in black and perfect curls hanging in front of his face.

"Baby I'm not being funny but absolutely anybody could've walked in you're fucking lucky it was me" Mattheo says this with most dead serious look I've ever seen. I roll my eyes at him once again as he quickly slams the door shut.

"Pansy get the fuck out, Y/N is for my eyes only" he's once again dead serious and has the most emotionless face I've ever seen, luckily she knows what he's like and she switch's off her curlers and gets up to go.

"Good luck tonight then Mattheo, because with that dress she's wearing , I'm pretty sure she'll be for everyone's eyes tonight" I make a frown at her as she leaves, she has no idea what ideas she's just put in his jealous head.

"What is she talking about ?" He says as he wonders over to my dress that is laid out on my bed. He picks it up and looks at me, then the dress and then back at me in disbelief. His face not giving me any indication that he's okay with my outfit.

"For real?" He asks

"Matty please, it's a party you can't expect me to dress like a nun do you?"

"Why not it is Halloween, I reckon that would be the perfect costume for you" he says throwing my dress back onto the bed.

He walks over to me and wraps his hands around my waist, and kisses my forehead. I breath in his cologne and take in just how beautiful my boyfriend really is even with that stupid cut across his nose. He's wearing black trousers and a black sweatshirt that shows off his perfectly toned arms.

"Don't you want me to look nice?"

"Baby you'd look nice in a plastic bag, besides you're looking pretty good right now maybe we should skip the party and I can show you an even better time" his grip tightens around my waist and he pulls me in for a long kiss.

"Well I was hoping you'd show me a good time after the party" I move over to the bed and slip on my green satin dress, Mattheos eyes not once leaving me.

"Fine, but we're not staying long, I don't like sharing you with everybody else" he walks back over too me once again wrapping his arms around me.

"You will enjoy it I promise, plus bonus points for you, you get to watch me dance" I kiss him lightly and he smiles at me flashing his gorgeous teeth and flexing his jawline, Christ maybe we should skip the party.