All alone

(Smut warning) (mature language)

Y/N pov-

The dorm was silent I had it all to myself, I sat back on the sofa and extended my legs so that my toes reached the fire. I shoved my headphones on and cracked open my book. I've never been so happy that ravenclaw was throwing a dorm party , not a single slytherin  in sight apart from me of course. I had the light from the fire and the lightening outside to help me read, the perfect Friday night. It was perfect.  Until a pair of slim hands ripped my headphones straight off my head.

"Pansy, you scared the shit out of Me"
"That was the point idiot, beside why aren't you ready? The party has already started Y/N"
She said as she sat on the coffee table next to me. She looked gorgeous as always head to town in dark green and perfectly curled hair.

"I'm not going anywhere tonight, beside things with Nott are still weird since the other day"

"He won't say shit with Mattheo there anyways, besides I'll keep you company, please come, Mattheo thinks you're going"

"Pansy honestly I don't feel like it, plus we're going to the Halloween party tomorrow I'd rather save my energy for that" I smiled

"Ughhh fine I haven't got time to convince you I'm already late"

"You'll be fine just try your best not to hook up with Enzo againnnnm..." I laughed

"I can't make any promises unfortunately, I'm gonna love you and leave you, enjoy your night in" she kisses me on the forehead as she stands to leave

"Tell Mattheo I'll leave my door unlocked, no doubt he'll come to my dorm and start banging on it if he's drunk"

"I will babe, see you later"  she blows a kiss and quietly shuts the giant doors.

I slip my headphones back on and continue with my book.

-5 minutes later-

Once again my headphones are ripped off, but this time it was with hands covered in rings and little tattoo on his hand with my initial.

"Hey baby" Mattheo smiles above me, his dark curly hair falling in front of his face as he stares down at me.
He kisses me on my forehead and it sends tingles down my back.

"Hey Matty I thought you was going to the party?" I smile back as he sits down next to me.
He sets my book down on the side and pulls me on his lap so I'm straddling him while he runs his calloused hands up and down my back.

"I don't go anywhere without you, you already know this" he kisses my collarbone gently and looks up at me through his thick lashes with his deep brown eyes.

"Well I'm pretty sure the party is more fun than I am  tonight "
" I'm pretty sure I'd rather be tortured than be anywhere you aren't" he kisses the same place again, and I try and hold down the moan that has nestled in my throat.

"But the whole group is going and I'm sure you'd rather be with them than watch me read" I smile at him trying my best again not to moan as he grips my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Baby what aren't you understanding, I don't like being anywhere you're not, besides Nott is in my bad books for looking at you like you belong to him",

I place my hands in his hair and his jaw clenches, I know what it does to him I can already feel the tent in his trousers, "Nott is one of your best friends Matty, you've got to get over it at some point"

"Not until he accepts the fact that you're my girlfriend, and until he realises that you're mine entirely" he presses his lips to mine , giving my the lightest peck, loving yet possessive.