Halloween part 2

(Smut warning) (mature language)
Y/N POV

"Mattheo I can't walk that fast in these heels" I complain as he's practically dragging me out of the party. So un patient sometimes.

"Want me to carry you over my shoulder" he's dead serious when he asks me this question.

"No, I'm wearing a dress I'll end up flashing everyone my ass and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be happy with that" he thinks it over and decides that he definitely doesn't want people to see my butt.

"Hmm. No absolutely not. Wait come here" once again he's dragging me too fast.

He sits me down on a bench nearby and crouches down to his knees. He places my foot on his knee and un-straps my heel slipping it off my sore foot gently. He does the same with my other foot and kisses my ankle before looking up at me through his thick lashes.

"Better?"

"Yes much better but how am I supposed to walk now? My feet will get wet"

He sits down next to me removing his trainers and socks. He puts his trainers back on and is once again crouched down in front of me slipping his socks onto my tiny feet.

"There, nice and comfy, I'll carry you the rest of the way so you don't hurt your feet"

He slips his one arm under my legs and the other around my back as he carries me like a new bride. I sneak my arm around him and give him a loving kiss while he carries me home.

"You sure I'm not too heavy?" I ask looking up at him with a concerned look.

"No, if anything I'd like you carry you around like this all the time, then you'll always be in my arms" he kisses my neck and nearly walks into a lamppost nearby we both laugh a little too much thanks to all the tequila that we've consumed over the past three hours.

"I really do love you Mattheo Thomas Riddle"

"And I really fucking love you, Y/N/L/N"

I don't know what confidence comes over me but I find myself kissing his neck and his sweet spot which happens to be his jawline, I hear him moan under my touch and I feel him speed up his walking pace,

"2 minutes and we will be home, and don't think you've gotten away with teasing me Y/N" I giggle and carry on kissing his neck, I may as well get away with while I still can.

He finally places me down on the floor when we reach the slytherin common room, once again it is empty assuming that is because of the several Halloween parties that are going on tonight. I walk myself over too the fireplace and place my hands in front to try a warm up and get rid of the chill I caught while wearing my dress on a freezing cold autumn night.

"I knew that wearing that dress would cause problems, now you've caught a chill, you should listen to me more often" he comes behind me and hugs me tightly, his warmth instantly making me feel 10x better.

"I'll be okay I just need warming up that's all" I smile up at him suggestively and he understands exactly what I'm saying.

"Oh baby you don't need the fire for that" I turn around and face him and I run my finger along his jaw he smiles at me and leans down to my height giving me a passionate kiss. Tingles and butterflies mess around in my stomach as he places his hands on my lower back and moves his kisses down to my neck.

I tilt my head back in pleasure and I feel him smile, before I know it he's flipped me over his shoulder and is carrying me up the stairs.

-Mattheos POV-
The sounds of giggles echos in my empty dorm room as I hear Y\N laughing her head off over my shoulder. I smile at her voice as I flip her over and onto my bed. Laying there still giggling and pulling her dress down in embarrassment Ive never loved her more. I never knew someone could get more fucking gorgeous every minute but here I am stunned that she's even more beautiful than before. She sits up and looks up at me through her lashes and suddenly she's no longer laughing but waiting for me to kiss her pouted lips and I do exactly that.