Doctor, doctor

(Slight fluff scenes) (violence and mature language)
Y/N POV

I wrapped my coat tightly around me and hugged Pansys arm so tightly I was cutting her circulation off as we walked through Hogsmead village in the cold autumn afternoon.

"I have to say that butter beer was especially nice today" Pansy says as her teeth chatter away from the cold.

"Yes but it probably would've been better if we'd gotten something warm to drink maybe, I'm fucking freezing" I hug her tighter as I shiver.

"Yea that probably would've been a better idea ,oh shit Y/N it's starting to rain" .

We hurry our pace through the village to get back to Hogwarts quicker as it starts to pour it down with rain and thunder crackles in the sky.

"For the love of - Shit someone's fighting Pansy" I giggle at the thought of two idiots fighting in the pissing rain until I realise the person on the floor is Theo Nott and the one bruising his face is my boyfriend.

We sprint over to the crowd that has formed a circle around the fight and I see Mattheo head to toe covered in blood, wether it was his or Notts I do not know.

"If I so much as see you breathe in her fucking direction Nott, I won't be so nice next time" Mattheo spits blood onto Theo and gives him one last kick to the stomach before pulling out his cigarettes.

He catches my eye and helps Theo up from the floor, they pat each other on the back and split from each other, Mattheo gives me a look that means it's time for me to go with him.

"Oh here we go again" I let out a frustrated sigh
"To be honest Y/N they probably needed that, they're friends at the end of the day and Nott looks at you like he wants to eat you up" she let's out a laugh and gives me a cuddle.

"You go look after your man I'll check on Nott" she smiles and runs after Theo, who wants nothing to do with anybody after his beating.

Mattheo reaches out his hand for me to grab it so I do and I interlock our fingers and guide him towards my dorm room.

5 minutes later

"Sit over there" I command him, there's no way he's getting the nice treatment from me after that stupid fucking performance.

He sits on the bed and lights another cigarette, I grab him some fresh and dry clothes from my drawer and throw them at him, they hit him in the face and all he does is laugh at me in disbelief.

"What was that for darling ?" He walks over too me trying to hug me from behind as I scurry through my draws looking for the first aid kit, there's no way I can take him to the hospital wing he'll be sent straight to dumbledors office.

"Mattheo get off me and go sit down" I'm frustrated with him always fighting people over me, it makes me feel bad like it's me that's beat the shit out of them. Anyone who looks at me or flirts with me or is randomly assigned as my potions partner. Sometimes I find it hot because well how can it not be... but not Theo, his best friend.

"Y/N he needed a warning, he doesn't come near you or try to take you from me or even look at you in the wrong way, and that's what I did I gave him a warning" he says with both arms pressed against the wall so that I can't escape his presence.

I spin around facing him, his nose is cut straight across and is pouring blood, his lip is split and his cheek is turning purple, not to mention his knuckles are cracked open.

"Mattheo, I like my personal space thanks" I say trying to push him away but he doesn't budge.

"Good job I like your personal space too darling" he leans in to kiss me but I swerve his kiss and duck under his arm, thinking I got away he grabs my waist and uses his strength to keep me right where he wants me.