Toxic waste

(Toxic/jealous Mattheo) (mature languages/ slight fluff)
Y/N POV

My head smacks the desk and I instantly wake up remembering I'm in snapes class, I can feel my hot red cheeks as everyone turns to see what the loud noise was, I really hope no one heard me snoring. Luckily Snape had his back to me and didn't notice he'd put me to sleep like a baby, I shake my head and try and snap out of my sleepy trance.

"Tired?" I hear a soft spoken voice from besides me, Cedric Diggory, hufflepuff's golden boy, gorgeous of course with his thick brown hair and his intense stare. He's been my potions partner for exactly 30 minutes and he's probably regretting that decision already.

"Yes sorry, I might need you to catch me up after class" I chuckle slightly, it sounded more like an invitation but I generally had no idea what was currently happening on Snapes chalk board.

"How about we discuss it over some butter beer this week? I don't mind helping you out, I'll count it as extra credit" he smiles and flashes his straight teeth at me, I can't help but blush under his gaze, he's so gorgeous it's untrue, not to mention he's one of the kindest boys I've spoken too in Hogwarts.

"That sounds nice actually, besides the last thing I need to do is fall behind in Snapes class, he hates me enough already" I frown at the thought of being stuck in detention with him.

"He hates everyone don't take it personally Y/N, apart from me" he winks, which makes me smile,but my smile fades when I see two dark brown eyes staring at me from the table next to us. Mattheo sits and cracks his knuckles while silently killing me with his stare.

I avoid eye contact with him and instantly end the conversation with Cedric, even though we are no longer together he'd still find some way to punish me for speaking to Cedric in front of him , i really do not have the energy to deal with his obsessiveness today.

-End of class

I grab my books and swing myself off my chair, "so catch up this week? How about Thursday?" Cedric asks charmingly.

"Thursday sounds good too me, I'll see you then" I smile and we walk in opposite directions as I head towards the slytherin common room.

As I walk past an empty classroom, I feel Mattheo walk up to the side of me and grab my arm pushing me towards the classroom. His grip is strong and he sends a shooting pain down my arm.

"Mattheo Let. Go!" I yank my arm out of his grip as he slams the door shut and moves a chair underneath the door handle so no one can get in. He strides over too me and I move back until my back hits the wall. He places his arms on the wall leaving me trapped in his space and choking on his cologne.

I fold my arms and my eyes find his dark brown ones, somehow just him looking at me sends shocks up and down my spine, and my legs turn to jelly, I hate that he still has this affect on me even after we've broken up.

"I didn't take you for a bitch Y/N, but planning a date while you're 2 feet away from me, now I'd say that's pretty fucking bitchy" he exhales on my face, I can tell he's mad,  but I know he'd never hurt me and so I lean back on the wall calmly.

"It's not a date Mattheo, he's my potions partner and is helping me catch up, besides whether it's a date or not it has nothing to do with you, I don't belong to you anymore" I smile sweetly, knowing that the last line I just fed him would stir up his jealousy even more.

"Ive told you this plenty of times princess, you will always belong to me, and once you realise this and come running back to me, I'll be there with wide open arms" he leans in and leaves a peck on my cheek.

"I think it would be best if we stopped talking to each other, cut ties maybe and then we can both move on peacefully" he clenches his jaw at my words and places his hands on my hips pulling me into him.

"The only thing getting cut, will be Diggorys neck if he lays a hand on what's mine, and while I'm still breathing oxygen baby, there's no such thing as moving on"

"Did you honestly just threaten to kill me potions partner for wanting to help me ?" I fold my arms once again and stare up at him in disbelief.

"No I threatened to kill him if I see him lay a finger on you, if he doesn't then he'll be perfectly safe won't he darling"  once again he leaves a peck on my cheek and then he runs his hands through my hair gripping it from the back of my head and tilting my head backwards.

"Now, anymore talk of moving on and I'll lock the two of us in a room and throw away the key until you realise that you can't and won't leave me ever again"  he presses his lips to mine and I can't help but kiss him back passionately. Somehow this possessive boy gets under my skin and I can't deny that I want him back.

"There's a good girl, I knew you'd come around eventually" he kisses my neck. Yet I have to push him away, we are in a classroom and there's no stopping me and him when he starts things like this. I can't believe how quick and easy it is for him to make me want him back, fuck sake I need to get a grip!

"We aren't back together Mattheo, I still have some thinking to do about me and you" I say not even meaning my words. I know I'll go crawling back to him.

"You're mine Y/N, and I will prove to you just how much I love you until you come back to me, and I can promise baby, I have no limits on how far I will go to get you back" his hand is around my neck gently, this is him taking control and it is exactly why I left him in the first place. We both know his words are a promise not a threat, he will have no limits if it meant I came back to him.

I remove myself from the situation before I give in, because deep down I know I will, and just like he said I'll come running back and he'll be waiting. I am his and he is mine, but that doesn't mean I can't tease him a little longer now does it.

I walk out of the classroom and to my dorm, fling  myself on my bed and think about todays events in my head and all I get is butterflies thinking about mine and Mattheos kiss, my phone pings and I know exactly who it is.

Matty🐍- I'll leave my door unlocked see you in 10 x

Matty🐍-don't forget to tell Diggory you're busy on Thursday x

I ignore his texts and head straight to his dorm room. I have no self control when it comes to this toxic boy.

Hope you enjoyed !x