Jersey Boys

(Mature language) (fluff warning)

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of Enzo banging down my door, I looked at my phone and realised I'd woken up 10 minutes before Slytherin plays Ravenclaw for the quidditch cup. I sprung out of bed and got ready as fast as I can.

"Y/N let's go we're going to miss the start" I hear Enzo scream from outside my door, he's still banging as if it's going to speed me up any quicker.

"Just a minute, Jesus Enzo stop banging" I brush my teeth and hair and slip on my black jeans, converse and a Slytherin jersey with Theo Notts number on it. He'd leant it to me after I got drenched from the rain a few weeks ago and it was the only one I thought to put on while I was in a rush.

I very messily paint on Theo's number on my face for support and swing my door open to an unhappy Enzo who is tapping his watch un patiently.

"Sleepy start?"

"Let's go we're already late"

"And who's fault is that Y/N?" He continues to complain as we make our way to the ground just in time as the boys come out.

We find out seat next to Pansy and Draco, the crowd is absolutely pumped, and it hurts my ears just a little at how loud it is.

I watch as our team come on and see Theo who flashes me a smile, Mattheo is winking to the crowd like the self loving dickhead he is, and I don't see Blaise anywhere.

"I thought Blaise was playing?" I ask to Draco who looks around instantly, clearly having no idea where his best friend is.

"He's on for injuries, Mattheo took his place" Enzo says to us all informingly.

I look up to see Theo smile at me once more as he notices I'm wearing his jersey and he winks at me. I smile back but as I look across at Mattheo, who is giving me absolute dagger eyes, I see him slam his broom on the floor and storm off in a huff.

I hear my phone ping serval times and see his stupid name pop up.

I make my way down to the changing room ready for whatever this dickhead has in store for me

I make my way down to the changing room ready for whatever this dickhead has in store for me. Clearly I've done something to piss him off , what I do not know.

I enter the changing rooms reluctantly, and see him pacing up and down, the second he sees me he storms over to me and pins me up against the wall, I'm a little taken back by how quick he did this and also how it made me feel.

We've never got on, never, but the second he put his hands on me my stomach did flips and I felt the blood rush to my face.

"What the fuck are you doing Riddle?" I try to push him away but he doesn't budge, his eyes are dark and his pupils dilated like he's taken a drug and I can feel the heat coming from his face.

"Do you think your fucking funny Y/N? Wearing that shit right in front of me?" His arms have trapped me against the wall and he inches closer to me, we're practically breathing each others air.