Chapter 29

Kirishima's pov:

I get to her dorm door and just barely hesitate, before steeling myself and knocking the familiar pattern i've always used.

It takes a moment but hear the stir of someone moving and the sound of feet landing on the floor.

It opens and she peeks at me before opening the door the rest of the way.

She wouldn't look at at me as she waits, I sigh and say, "Can I come in?.."

She looks to the side and then nods, moving so I could come join her in her room.

Now that I could see her, she still in her night clothes, her eyes still puffy from sleep.

I swallow, a strange feeling welling up before saying, "I gotta know what you were thinking turning to someone like that for help."

She rubs her arms and says her voice wavering slightly,

"I don't know okay, I.. He got to my head, alright? Shit, I just wanted someone to fill your spot , dammit! And he, he.. He knew I was lonely, I see that now. And i'm a terrible friend, okay?.."

I was quiet, stunned really.

She wipes her face and says,

"Did you just come to bother me? Ruin my morning, or what? I don't have an answer for you, I just wanted my person back! You were my best friend, Ei! And as soon as you landed eyes on Bakugou, it's been fuck all except whatever Bakugou needs! You left me, man.."

I realize this was actually the truth, still it stung to hear it.

I swallow my feelings and say, "I'm sorry, alright?"

She looks up, her face red from embarrassment and tears trying not to fall.

I continue, "I'm sorry I disappeared, alright? But I thought.."

My throat thickens and I skip to, "Anyways, I'm here now, and Bakugou doesn't have the same hold on me.. I don't even know if he has one at all."

I see her eyes flash and she says, "Why do you say that?"

I look away and say, "I've thought a lot about what's happened the last few days, and I don't think I feel the same way about him that I did, hell, I don't know how I feel about any of you, honestly."

I see hurt flash across her face and she says, "Hey, don't blame everyone because Bakugou was an asshole."

I smirk and say, "Right, like you didn't try and set him out or get with Sero after everything I told you about him. Your a real drama queen sometimes, you know that?"

I hear a gasp and then a loud, "Fuck you!"

And before I knew it, Mina had jumped on me, pulling my hair and hitting me.

I was so startled by her attack I couldn't help but sputter out a laugh.

She stops, outraged.

As we caught our breath for a second, I watched as her eyes trailed over us, slowly realizing how she was straddling me.

Mina's face goes a dark shade of red and she gets up, she pulls her over sized shirt tight around her and says,

"You should leave. You hurt my feelings, and I don't want to see you at the moment."

She sticks up her nose, but I see her send me a cheeky look.

I felt my ears heat up.

I nod, making my leave, I started to stop at the door but thought better of it and left.

I bump into Bakugou in the hallway, he was talking to someone, a taller guy with blue hair.

Usually, I'd get some sort of twist in my stomach but I don't, I don't even stop to ask him what he was doing or who it was.

I didn't care.

But Bakugou certainly did, which stood out as odd to me.

When did he ever like me getting in his business anyways.

He catches up and says, "Ei? What the hell? Did you not see me?"

I nod and say, "Well, yeah. But you don't really want my nose in your business, remember?"

He was quiet for a moment and then grabs my hand, pulling me to a stop he looks at me and says, "Are you okay?"

I chuckle and say, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I pull my arm away and walk down the hallway.

For some reason, shits only really hitting me now.

Bakugou couldn't care less about me, and it was the worst kind of feeling.

I think I'm..

Slowly starting to hate him.

Bakugou's POV:

I watch him walk away, my chest stinging with a familiar ache.

But it was also so sharp, because it's never been caused by him.

I jump when Strika walks up, saying, "Who was that? Another boyfriend?"

I glare and say, "My only boyfriend, you asshole."

He huffs and then says, "You know you can't blame me for assuming you had multiple, hell, you fucked my homie Tetsu, blew a couple people from the football team, shit, everyone's heard something."

I felt my gut twist with embarrassment and disgust as I snarl,

"I've never done any of that shit! Why the hell are you talking to me if your just going to be and asshole! Fuck off!"

He grabs me as I spun around to leave and says, "Hold up, here."

He passes my a baggie, my heart instantly stutters.

A huge wave of want came over me.

My mouth watering.

I try and reject it, but it never left my lips.

I see his eyes crinkle up in smugness, patting my shoulder.

He walks away, my hand sliding them in my pocket.

Right before I took my first step after Kirishima, I hear him call,

"Remember!.."

"Everything has a price, Bakugou."

IM BACK

I'm hoping to get back into this fanfic i've got big ideas for it :P

I hope everyone is well and safe <3

I