Chapter 13

(tw sexual harassment/assault)
Kirishimas's pov:

I watch as her face flushes a little bit and she looks down as she says, "I.. I think I.."

She looks back up at me,

"I like you.. I like you a lot, Eiji.."

I blink and stare for a moment, and before I knew it,

"What?"

slipped out of my mouth.

I back track as I see embarrassment wash over her features and say, "I mean, you know how I am.. Girls don't do it for me.. I.."

I see her eyes fall and she nods.

I felt guilt twist up inside me, I come over and grab her face as I say, "You're gorgeous, Mina. Anyone would be lucky to have you."

She turns her head away and I say softly,

"It may not be me, but the man of your dreams is gonna come one day and you'll be glad as hell it wasn't me who took his place. I promise."

She sniffs and pushes me slightly, her eyes teary as she says, "Don't say that, Ei."

I smile, glad she wasn't angry, and say, "I need to check up on Kane, though. He seemed off, didn't he?"

Mina blinks and turns away from me as she says, "Uh, no? I mean, I wasn't paying attention, really."

I look around and don't see him anywhere.

Shit.

He must've slipped out when me and Mina were talking.

I turn to tell Mina bye, but she had already joined the others, starting a new game.

I head to the door and start to walk out when I see his bathroom light on.

I walk over and knock softly, and whisper, "Kane?"

I didn't expect an answer, but I really didn't expect hands to fly out and pull me inside either.

Bakugou's Pov:

I sit in my room and study for an hour.

My mind was running through all the possible outcomes from earlier.

There's no good way to end things.

I did my best.

But his face would pop up and a wave of regret would swamp me.

I hurt him.

I get broken out of my thoughts by a knock.

I don't bother getting up so I say, "Come in."

I hear it open and a bag drop.

Then footsteps.

I feel a pair of hands slide on my shoulders, and a quick kiss on the top of my head.

I look up and meet Sero's deep gaze.

He smirks and says, "So how'd it go with Romeo?"

All of the warmness went away and I sit back up, going back to my paper as I say, "Fine. We're through."

He hums and says, "I was thinkin' maybe we could go to my boys crib tonight. Just hang out, smoke, whatever."

I look at him and say, "Absolutely not."

His eyebrows furrow and he says, "Oh, yeah?"

I look at him again, and hold his glare.

He gets up and comes over, kneeling to look at me as he says, "We're going to Tetsu's place tonight."