Chapter 3

Kirishima's Pov:

The rest of the day went by as usual. 

I told Bakugou about my visit with Denki and why I didn't tell Sero where I was. 

I thought it'd be disrespectful to tell him what Denki confessed to me. 

As of now, I was currently trying with all my strength to stay awake while Bakugou explained what ever the fuck he was talking about. 

I was snuggled into his side, my head resting on his chest as I listened to him talk. 

Though, he lost me a while ago. 

He hates when I fall asleep on him, because he'll keep talking and then embarrass himself when he realizes I'm asleep.

 I blink for the hundredth time and hope to God I can open my eyes again. 

Sadly, I could not.

Bakugou's Pov:

Kirishima fell asleep and Sero has texted me twice. 

I still don't know how to feel about what happened. When Sero talked like that..

 I shiver at the chills it sent down my spine. 

I liked it.

 I liked it so much I almost wanted to feel him doing all the dirty things he sounded like he wanted to do to me.

 I close my eyes. God, what am I thinking? 

That's Kirishima's best friend, and Denki's boyfriend. 

I mean, maybe.

 I'm not so sure after what Kirishima told me. 

He apparently likes someone too. 

I take a deep breath and decide to text,

—------------------------------------------------------------------

Sero:

'You comin tn?'

'yoo where you at blasty'

                                                                                       Bakugou:

                          'Ima gts. Ill txt you tmo abt the project.'

—------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou's Pov:

I power off my phone and turn towards Kirishima. 

I wrap my arms around him and move so I'm tucked under his head, my face pressed against his chest. 

I felt evil.

 I loved Kirishima. 

To fuckin' death.

But somehow, Sero made me feel something different. 

I've never been with anyone except Kirishima. Hell, I've barely expressed anything but anger in front of anyone.

 I feel Kirishima's arms tighten around me as a sleepy, 

"You awake Kat?.."

 I move my face deeper into his chest and I feel him chuckle as he grumbles,

 "Get some sleep. You'll be grumpy." 

I elbow him slightly and then purposely turn over and bump him around. 

I hear him laugh and then I feel strong arms grab around me and pull me back.