Chapter 19

Kirishima's Pov:

Denki nods and says, "Okay, yeah."

I clear my throat and say, "So are you guys going to the party Kane and Mina are throwing? It's at Tetsu's."

Denki nods and says, "Yeah, you already know it bro."

I laugh, and the room relaxes again.

Denki adds, "But.. don't cut him off just yet, okay Kiri?"

I look at Denki, my eyebrows furrowing.

He adds quickly, "I'm just saying.. Sero is a bad guy. He's into stuff that would ruin Bakugou. I'd be worried, at least a little."

Well fuck.

That wasn't supposed to happen.

I felt worry start to form but I squeeze it away and say stiffly,

"He dosent want me checking in on him. He's made that clear."

Shinsou adds, surprising both of us, "I'm not good at this stuff or anything, but if Denki was still with Sero i'd be worried."

Denki cups his face, kissing his cheek.

Shinsou smiles shyly and hides his face, murmuring something I couldn't hear.

Denki giggled and looked back at me as he says, "I'm not saying you have too, i'll talk to him. Tonight."

I look away, not replying.

Fuck.. Now i'm getting worried again.

I clear my throat, standing, saying quickly, "Yeah, sure. I'm gonna head back and get ready, i'll see you guys there."

I hear replies but I didn't stay long enough to say anything back.

I get down the hallway, and see Mina.

I smile and run up behind her, grabbing her sides and going "RAHH!"

She screams smacking me, her eyes widening as she says, "Ei! What the hell!"

I was laughing so hard I couldn't reply.

She crosses her arms, not impressed.

I wipe my eyes and say, "Ahh ha ha.. what are you even doing up here?"

She looks around and says, "Oh, I was looking for Jirou. She wanted to do our hair together tonight."

I nod and say, "Jirou is on the floor below us."

She sighs, walking past me to go downstairs, saying, "Oh my god. I knew that."

I watch her leave.

I shake my head and continue to my room.

I get dressed, deciding to bring the old look back.

I stopped styling it up in spikes after Bakugou told me he liked it down.

I look at myself in the mirror, my hair got longer and my roots showed, making the spikes pop even more.

But I felt a smile form on my face, it reminded me of freshman year, the start of everything.

Man, who knew it'd end like this.

I spray my cologne, put my chain on, and call it a fit.

I walk out, and head to Kane's room, my heart speeding up.

Which was weird, I didn't feel nervous before.

I haven't felt butterflies like this in a long time..