Chapter 16 - Cross-Counter Heart

Start from the beginning

"...!" This wasn't anything too dramatic. He had seen them naked just the night before so he shouldn't be that hesitant. But his mind was filled with last night's actions again. He couldn't concentrate. His heart was racing from the thought alone.

Perhaps impatient, Kaguya and Yuzuru touched their earpieces and began to speak in quiet voices.

"Hey. Lucas is not getting on board. Is there something else going on here?"

"Question. What is ineffective?"

"...! Crap!" He frowned. Their goal today was to give Reine's advice credibility. If he balked here, the mission would end in failure. "Okay! Here I go!"

Kaguya and Yuzuru looked toward him for a moment and nodded.

He let out a sigh of relief. It seemed that he'd managed to keep from making Reine's advice worthless.
However...

"Keh-keh... Now, Lucas, this goes without asking, but you will start with me, yes?"

"Question. With which of us will you begin the application of sunscreen?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, well." He watched as they exchanged a look, and then Kaguya abruptly grabbed hold of Yuzuru, flipped her over, and got on top of her, pinning Yuzuru down with her arms and legs so that she couldn't move.

"Lucas. Now," she commanded. "My miasma of protection!"

"Inattention. Hngh..."

A triumphant smile spread across Kaguya's face as Yuzuru let out a pained groan.
This was all happening while they had their bikini tops unfastened, so Kaguya and Yuzuru's breasts were pressed up against each other. It reminded him of the event yesterday again. It seemed like an eternal curse.

"Would you hurry?!"

"R-right!" Lucas dropped to his knees, squeezed out a bit of sunscreen into his hand, and touched Kaguya's back.

"Mm! Aaah...!" Kaguya shuddered, her voice sweeter than ever before.

"S-sorry... Is it cold?"

"I-it's fine. Just...do it..."

"O-okay..."

But every time Lucas moved his hand, Kaguya writhed like it tickled, crying "Aaah!" and "Mm!" in an excessively sensual way.

Held fast by Kaguya, Yuzuru also let out something like a moan of admiration at her twin's reaction. Then she gasped, her eyebrows jumping up on her forehead when she found a momentary opening in Kaguya's guard to flip them over.

"Counteroffensive. You were wide open."

"Hngh!"

Now it was Yuzuru holding down Kaguya, and she turned her eyes toward Lucas. Having been one-upped by her sister, Kaguya panted heavily, seemingly lacking the strength to resist Yuzuru.

"Petition. Lucas, hurry. Do Yuzuru, too...please."

He knew it was just sunscreen, but his heart skipped a beat. Everything they did right now, it felt like a recreation of yesterday. But he managed to calm himself down somehow and began to rub the sunscreen on Yuzuru's back.

"Spa...sm. Unh... Ah!" Yuzuru said in a strained voice, breathing quickly through her nose.

When Lucas moved his hand to follow the arch of her back, she shuddered as though unable to stand it any longer.

"Um..."

"Ad...miration. You are very good at this...Lucas."

"N-no fair! Me next!" Having finally gotten her breathing back under control, Kaguya sat up and reversed their positions.