I was having a difficulty in sleeping but I kept patience. After a few minutes of calm deep breathes, I managed to fall asleep too.

But I heard some weird noises in my sleep. Someone was waking me up.

"Taehyung. Taehyung wake up. We gotta go."

"What?"
I said while opening my eyes slightly. I could see a ray of light.

It was Jeun holding a torch in front of my face.

Jeun's POV;

I was having a dreamless sleep. But someone shook me. I opened my eyes in panic. Is it someone trying to hurt me?

"Hey. Lady. Wake up."

Jeun: "What happened? Who are  you! "

"I am here to help you. Wake up right now. "

That man was holding a torch. He looked older than us. The feeling of seeing light was heavenly. I tried to stand up but the chains didn't let me.

Jeun: "Release me from these chains."

"Yeah one minute."

He had the keys to opening the locks of my chains.

"Who are you? Why are you helping me?"

While he was opening my chains, not to mention they had several difficult locks with numerous keys required, he gave me an introduction.

"People call me Josh in this mafia group. And Jackson, the leader once killed and raped my wife thinking I wouldn't know. But I knew. You are innocent and I don't want you to face what my wife faced. So you have to get out of here tonight if you want to live."

Jeun: "But I can't out alone. I have to go with my husband."

Josh: "I will free him too. You guys just have to run first. " With that he got all locks of my chains opened and I was released. He then moved towards Taehyung to open his chains.

Jeun: "But what if we all get caught? What if you get killed in the process?"

Josh: "You don't have to worry about that. Jackson trusts me. I have it planned and I will show you the way out. I will also run after 1 hour. That will leave Jackson enraged. I will complete my revenge on him later, but first I figured out I have to save you both too. "

Jeun: "Thank you for helping us. "

Josh: "I know your husband. He is also a mafia who can beat Jackson. I am helping you both so your husband can later help me get my revenge. "

Jeun: "We will surely avenge your wife."
Taehyung's chains also got open. I took the torch from Josh and instantly tried to wake him up.

Jeun: "Taehyung. Taehyung wake up. We gotta go."

Taehyung: "What? "

Jeun: "You are free from chains. Get up. This man Josh will help us. "

Taehyung: "Huh? Why?"

Jeun: "I'll explain it to you later but first we have to run from here."

Taehyung stoop us as fast as he could.

Josh: "Hey lady. Take another torch with you. There is a guy standing outside who will show you the way. He is my friend. And you both listen carefully. Go as silent as you can. Don't make a single noise. We don't have enough time. "

Jeun: "Ok we will go. Thank you."
I held Taehyung's one hand and gave him the other torch. And then we got out of the room without making noise.

A man was standing outside with an impatient face. He signalled us to follow him. We did silently and he showed us the way through narrow passageways towards a door that led to outside of that old creepy building.