Chapter 13

I fell asleep there comfortably. I felt his words conforted me like a mother comforts her child.

After sometime;

Taehyung: "I love you Jeun. I wanna make my family with you. You are the best women I have ever met. Will you accept my love?"

I covered my mouth with my both hands. I was beyond shocked seeing him sitting on his knees while holding a diamond ring. I can't believe this all is true. I was speechless so I just nodded at him. He stood up and came closer to me. Actually, closer to my lips. My heart was beating like crazy and I closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips on mine. I could feel his hot breath on my mouth. But after sometime I felt my whole existence shaking when I heard loud voice of Taehyung:

Taehyung: "Jeun!! Wake up!! Its night don't you wanna go home?"

Jeun: "Huh? Who woke me up from my dream?"

Taehyung: "Dream what dream?"

I came back to senses now. Ugh that was a dream I can't believe why these type of things have to come in my dreams only.

Jeun: "Uh nothing. "

I then remembered I was having headache in the office and I... Oh My God I slept in Taehyung's lap! And then I am dreaming these type of things I have gone crazy.

Taehyung: "Kaja (let's go)"

I stood up. I was about to fall but instead I fell in his arms. I was still half asleep.

Taehyung: "What are you doing did you drink before sleeping? Stop falling on me like that." I was a little embarrassed so I asked something else.

Jeun: "Who did my work? "

Taehyung: "My other assistant."

Jeun: "Oh okay."

Then we started to march out from the building. I sat on the pessenger seat and Taehyung sat on the driver sear as we came here without the driver in the morning. It was early night but silence was outside everywhere as well as inside the car. Taehyung was driving calmly and I was sitting calmly. But I only seemed calm. The dream I saw was playing in my mind like a DVD. I was feeling so awkward I was literally waiting for him to kiss. How weird it could feel if it was real.

We entered our house and saw maids already prepared the dinner. I was behaving nice with them but Taehyung was cold. We ate the dinner silently. I was still feeling awkward. Why I just couldn't forget that dream.

I was sleepy so I stood up from the dinning chair heading towards my room. Taehyung said while standing up from his dinning chair making me halt my steps...

Taehyung: "Take a shower and come to my room. Immediately."

Jeun: "And why is that?"

Taehyung: "Don't behave like a mature lady in front of me. I won't like to say you're my slave but you have to obey me." He gave me an evil smile. I just nodded and went upstairs towards my room avoiding his gaze.

I took a shower and wore some comfy clothes as I wanted to take rest after a hectic day. I decided to accept my fate. Whether I believe or not Taehyung is stronger than me physically and I am his wife now. I even lived in his house when he was no one to me. I can't keep misbehaving with him every time.

I marched towards my room shrugging the thought of that stupid dream which is still roaming in my mind. I can't figure out what thought came in my mind in that dream that I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me. I was embarrassed even I knew it was just a dream but still it feels awkward to imagine. I am an innocent type girl after all.