Chapter 12

After some minutes;

I came out. I then remembered that I don't have any work to do. So i decided to go to Taehyung and ask him myself why the fuck he brought me here.

I came near the door of his office room. Then i heard some suspicious conversations so i started eavesdropping:

Jin: "Taehyung why did you do that to her? Why did you forcefully marry her you know she is innocent. "

Taehyung: "Its not like i wanna make a happy family with Jeun. And why are you asking me now? I already told you yesterday evening about my plans for this morning. You should have told me that time now nothing can change. She is my wife."

Jimin: "So what was the exact reason behind this all drama which you did this morning?"

Jin: "Jimin you know his temper so ask politely."

Jimin uttered a slight hmm

Taehyung: "Jin hyung actually... I uh-"

Jin: "Taetae I am your hyung please tell me calmly. There's nothing to worry."

Jimin: "Yeah tae we're with you."

I guess they were trying to comfort him a little so that he speaks up and tells what is the problem like a child.

Taehyung: "Yeah actually... Jackson came yesterday and he tried to give Jeun a wrong impression about me. He told her that he was interested in her that's why I forced Jeun to live with me to make him jealous and hurt his ego."

Jimin: "Ugh Taehyung why didn't you stop him from telling her that. I wanna kill that Jackson for doing this."

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND why these mafia rivals want me or what they want from me. Why was Jackson interested in me and why these three mafia friends don't want me to know that. I am an innocent girl and I don't have anything to do with these mafias and their dirty works still they drag me in everything from hiding secrets to marrying me.

Anyways I kept on listening.

Taehyung: "I was so confused at that time. Anyways i threw Jackson out of my house before he could spill any other truth in front of her. When he left Jeun got angry on me and I also got angry. At that time i showed rage to her but i got that idea of court marriage so I can bring her to my office and keep Jeun safe in my sight. Moreover, I guess she won't try to escape from my house when she will be with me and also I am her husband. She won't leave me I hope. "

I widened my eyes after listening to Taehyung. What are they hiding from me? Did he really marry to keep me safe? Is that so?

Jin: "Oh someone wanna protect their love." Jin and Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung: "Don't tease me you know I don't love her."

Jimin: "I have one thing to suggest. Arrange a party at your house tomorrow night and also call our mafia friends. In this way you can announce about your wedding to everyone and maybe Jeun will be happy too."

Jin: "Yeah good idea. Taehyung you should organise a party."

Taehyung: "Ok i will see. Now lets do our works. Jimin tell Jeun her works because she was just wandering here and there."

I was standing there for so long listening to their conversations secretly. Just then the door of his office immediately opened and i fell on a person.

Jeun: "Ah!"

I then saw who was that. It was Jimin. Jin oppa was sitting on the couch and Taehyung on his chair. I saw Taehyung gritting his teeth with an irritated face.