Chapter 4

We reached his mansion. The ride was silent. I was so confused what will happen. I am going to talk to him but I don't know what will be the solution or the final decision. My life and my family is on his mercy and I cannot deny this truth at this time. I managed to be confident somehow but he actually knew what i am going through and he was enjoying all this.

We came inside and he sat on the sofa comfortably in the living room while I was standing awkwardly.

Taehyung: "So, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked in a serious tone.

Jeun: (i said in an almost requesting way) "Taehyung.. I mean sir.. I-I-"

Taehyung: "I don't have a whole freaking day to waste on you. Just throw out the trash from your mind".

Why does he always use this type of cheap language? Anyhow this is not important at this time.

Jeun: "I wanted to talk about the debt I guess you already know about it. Actually we can't pay -"

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!"

Jeun: "Taehyung please give us sometime we will pay it."

Taehyung: "NO!!"

Tears started forming in my eyes. Why is he so stubborn and merciless? Like doesn't he know about our situation how can we pay one million dollars in just a week??

To make the situation a little better so that he may show some mercy I kneeled in front of him and joined my hands. I guess i didn't have any other choice at that time. I just want my brother and unnie and my little Eunwoo to be safe and happy i don't care if my life destroys in this or not. Hoseok oppa has done so much for me and he is still doing. I can't let him suffer anymore. And moreover he has a family. A wife and a child while i am just a maiden who works in an ordinary cafe and is poor. No one will even be affected by my silent demise and i would lovingly do that if i can save my beloved oppa and family. I broke into tears in front of that beast although i didn't want to show the weak side of mine to him. But never mind, he already has the idea of my situation.

Jeun: "Sir you know how much poor we are. You yourself said that one million dollar is not even a piece of trash to you as you are a billionaire mafia. Please spare us we can't pay it in a week. Not even in our lives. We hardly get anything to eat."

I tried to convince him so that he shows a little mercy and spares us. But no. He is a bastard he has to show his bastard side to angelic people. Proving me right about my thoughts, he smirked and kneeled down to my level. My eyes were closed and filled with non stop tears. But i oppened them in a sudden when i felt a thumb on my chin.

He held my chin to make me look in his eyes and he was widely smirking making me feel disgusted. I was quiet at that time waiting for him to answer.

Taehyung: "I have a solution for you."

Jeun: (i smiled a little. Looks like he is affected by my pleading. But i guess i was wrong.) "What??"

Taehyung: "Marry me."

My eyes shot widened suddenly. What the fuck is going on?

Jeun: "W-w-what do y-you mean?"

Taehyung: "Did i speak any other language? I said marry me if you want your family to be safe. Your debt will be payed if you agree to marry me."