Chapter 15

Jungkook hugged Taehyung without glancing at me.

Taehyung: "How were you all this time? I am glad you came at the party."

Jungkook: "I was fine finally I got the chance to meet you after many years."

Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook: "By the way is this beautiful girl your wife?"

Taehyung: "Yeah she is Jeun."

I then smiled and said:
"Hello I'm Kim Jeun nice to meet you. I guess you and Taehyung are good friends."

Jungkook: "Nice to meet you too." He smiled. I could guess it was a fake smile. Then he went away from us. Anyhow I shrugged it but had a weird feeling when Taehyung whispered to me:
"Did I ask you to introduce yourself to him?"

Jeun: "W-what?" I mad a 'wtf' look on my face.

Taehyung: "Don't behave so efficient. Speak when you are said to. "

Jeun: "Do I even have to take your permission for opening my mouth?"

Taehyung: "Yes you have to. That's my rule."

Jeun: "But not mine." I rolled my eyes.

Taehyung: "You clearly know I don't like you rolling your eyes at me but you're stubborn enough to disobey me."

Jeun: "And you're annoying enough to frustrate me."

Taehyung: "I will teach you a lesson for this."

Jeun: "Do what you want I don't care."

Taehyung: "I'll see if you care or not."

I went towards Rose to cheer up my mood a little. She was beside Jimin.

Jeun: "Hey Rosé eonni. "

Rosè: "Dear it is a party specially organised for you. You should stand beside your husband."

Jeun: "But I don't want to."

Rose: "It's okay no problem we can enjoy together. "

Jeun: "Thank you."

Jimin: "Wow Jeun looks like you really like my girlfriend."

Rosè: "Excuse me I am also her friend I am not only your girlfriend."

Jimin: "Why do you always scold me?" Jimin said dramatically. Rose chuckled. Damn their couple is cute. I wish I also had a happy love life like them. But my forced husband only throws his rules and commands on me.

Jeun: "Eonni may I ask you somethin'?"

Rose: "Yeah go ahead?"

Jennie: "Do you know about that girl Jennie?"

Rose: "Yeah she is Taehyung's cousin. I know her and she is such a nice girl. We are kind of formal friends."

Jeun: "I don't think she is nice."

Rose: "What makes you think like that?"

Jeun: "She works in our company. She has a good post but behaved so rude to me. And her words and gestures were so awkward when she was Taehyung with Taehyung today. In the party."

Rosè: "Dear I don't want to give my random opinion about anyone maybe you should talk to her or let her become comfortable with you. Or just ignore her."

Jeun: "But at least tell me why is hse liek this to me." I was curious.

Rosè: "She has.. Kind of she liked Taehyung before. I guess this is the reason behind her coldness only towards you. Otherwise she is so nice to me."
That made me shocked. I didn't expect this reason.