Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV;

Tomorrow morning,

It was 6:30 a.m when I woke up. The sun was shining and it hit my face through the window. I opened my eyes slowly but didn't find her with me.

Yeah, she sleeps with me, on the same bed. That is the only thing which seems "husband-wife" between us. But I hardly find her with me in the morning when I wake up. That's because she always rises earlier than me.

I went to the washroom, took a bath to refresh myself, wore my formal attire and then got outside of the room to greet her in a decent manner.

I heard some noises from the kitchen indicating that she is there. I entered the kitchen and saw her preparing breakfast. But she was not ready to go to office as she was in her normal clothes.

Taehyung: "Hi. Did you prepare breakfast already?"

Jeun: "Yeah I thought to prepare it a little early because I was hungry. We'll eat first and then I'll get ready for office."

Taehyung: "Sure. Isn't aunt Hana coming to work today?"

Jeun: "No she informed me this morning that she is a little sick. Maybe she'll come tomorrow."

Aunt Hana is our maid. We call her aunt as she is older. She comes in the morning for house chores. Basically the head maid because other maids come in the evening. No maid stays in our home all the time. I don't let Jeun do any work except our office work but she cooks herself mostly. The rest of chores are handled by maids.

"Let's eat first and then I'll tell you something."
I told her.

After eating she immediately asked:
"Tell me what is it?"

Taehyung: "I thought it is boring for us to stay in home and just keeping ourselves busy in office work. So we are going to do work for 2 more days and then enjoy shopping."

Jeun: "Shopping for what?"

Taehyung: "We have flight for Paris next week." I smiled at her but inside I was curious for her reaction.

She seemed surprised.

Jeun: "What? I-I am really shocked to hear this."

Taehyung: "Don't you like Paris?"

Jeun: " No I love it and I am so excited to go. I just can't digest the news now."

Taehyung: "We will go to shopping for the necessary things and some dresses as well. And then fly to Paris. Have you ever gone there before? "

Jeun: " No absolutely not. I never got the chance. But why didn't you tell me about this plan? "

Taehyung: " I first thought to tell you one day before our flight but told you earlier so we can plan everything according to your choice. "

She looked down and smiled. Her cheeks were red.

Jeun: " Thank you for everything. I'll just go and get ready for office. " She said, more like whispered.

Taehyung: " Yeah sure."

She was happy by the surprise and I was so cheerful and satisfied to see her like that.

It has been maybe more than a year since we met each other. Our beginnings were not pleasant. Nothing was pleasant at the start. But now, as time passed, all those things kinda feel like just some moments of past which are gone now. Jeun, she doesn't feel awkward around me anymore. At least this is what she shows me from her behaviour.

And this trip to Paris is going to be our first step to a new, romantic and happy life. In which I won't let anything bad happen to her.

Jeun: "Hey. What are you thinking?"