CHAPTER 14: WORKED UP

Throughout the next week, once classes started for both girls, they were only able to see each other twice. The first time, they met halfway between them for dinner before going back to their respective campuses. They met up to try to set up a schedule on when they could see each other once things settled down.

The second time, Becky surprised Freen on Wednesday night showing up at her dorm with flowers and some takeout Chinese food. She had even brought a little extra for Clairé in case she happened to be there. Thankfully, she thought ahead because Clairé was there and was beyond grateful for the sustenance before she had to run out to meet with her study group for one of her classes.

I think you definitely got on her good side” Freen observed as she cleaned up the boxes from the food.

Because I brought her food?”

“What college student doesn’t love free food?”

“And why’s that?” Becky casually popped a mint and offered one to Freen before helping to clear the rest of the trash.

Well, she’s definitely on my good side, too.”

“Because she was kind enough to leave us the room all to ourselves” answered Becky, in the most flirtatious way possible.

You’re right. That was very kind of her.” Freen swallowed her mint, not wanting to wait another moment to kiss her girlfriend. She pulled her onto the bed with her and immediately attacked her lips.

Becky was very much appreciative of this turn of events. She rolled them over so she was on top of Freen and began trailing kisses down her neck to her shoulder. She wasted no time in ripping Freen’s shirt up over her head and started kissing her chest and the swell of her breasts just above her bra. Freen’s hand gripping her hair encouraged Becky even more. She pulled down the strap of Freen’s bra while kissing down her stomach, running her tongue along her navel.

She tried to take this as slowly as possible, but she was too damn excited. They hadn’t had sex in over three weeks and it was slowly killing her.

Becky…more. Please.” She nearly grunted at Freen moaning her name and crawled back up to meet her lips once more. She detached only to sit up and take her own shirt off, then delved her tongue back into Freen’s mouth. Her hand moved down to Freen’s smooth thigh, running her fingers up and down the soft skin before moving up to unbutton her shorts.

Their tongues hungrily devoured each other as Becky’s hand moved down under Freen’s panties, too impatient to fully remove her shorts. Her hand hovered there for a moment before gliding its way back up to pull down Freen’s bra completely.

It had been far too long since she had seen those magnificent breasts up close and in person and she was not about to rush past it.

Fuck you’re hot.” She looked down at her girlfriend, taking in every inch of exposed skin. Freen smiled.

You’re such a smooth talker.” She was still staring at Freen’s boobs.

Not my fault. My brain doesn’t work when in their presence.” She nodded at understandment

Becky?”

“Yeah?”

“I need you to touch me.” She took the brunette’s hand and guided it down towards her shorts. Becky could feel her own underwear getting drenched by the second. She sent up a silent prayer to whoever was listening as Freen guided her fingers down to the place she had been aching to touch for weeks. This was going to be awesome.