CHAPTER 7: FIRST DATE

Despite her usual ineptitude around Freen, Becky managed to keep her cool for the majority of their date.

There were a few times she caught herself staring unabashedly at Freen’s cleavage. She started to feel a little guilty about it and tried to be a perfect gentlewoman, but then she realized there was a good possibility Freen wore that shirt on purpose. And even saw Freen smirking at her the fourth time she caught her looking.

Freen brought Becky to her favorite restaurant in the area.

They spent the evening getting to know each other a little more. The more Becky learned about her, the more she found herself really liking Freen. It kind of scared her to be falling so quickly for a girl under these circumstances. Maybe because she had never been in this situation before.

——————————

On a first date with a girl she had already had phone sex with.
There was rarely a moment of silence between them throughout the entire dinner. They exchanged stories of their adolescence and found that they each had a pretty fair amount of embarrassing stories between them.

Freen made it known that her favorite Becky story was the one where Becky stole her dad’s car when she was fourteen because she overheard the girl she had a crush on, who happened to be
A senior in high school and the head cheerleader, talking about how she would never date anyone without cool car.

Becky’s dad happened to drive nice Porsche and she wanted so badly to impress her cheerleader by showing up with the Porsche to the football game. Regardless of the fact that Becky barely knew how to drive, let alone drive a stick shift, she managed to make it to the football field. And she just so happened to pull up right next to where the cheerleaders were gathered before the game. And her crush just so happened to see her as she stepped out of the car.

Becky gave her a cocky smile as she casually tossed her keys up in the air and caught them. She could see the girl eyeing her car, but what she didn’t see was the car slowly rolling backwards. She had parked on an incline and didn’t realize she needed to put the parking brake on. She and all the cheerleaders watched in horror as the car gained momentum down the hill. Becky chased after it, but not before it slammed backwards into a light pole. What made it worse was that Becky’s momentum was so fast, she couldn’t stop herself when the car stopped and she ended up rolling up over onto the hood. So she essentially got hit by a parked car.

Becky was bright red while recalling the story. She thought it had been long enough to where it wouldn’t be embarrassing anymore, but she was wrong. At least she got Freen to laugh. That made it all worth it.

So what happened?” asked Freen between gasps.

All the cheerleaders came running toy aid. Seriously. I was just laying on the hood of the car completely dazed and I see all these hot cheerleaders running at me. And I was so out of it, it was like they were running in slow motion. Like a scene out of Baywatch. And they were all running toward ME. One was cradling my head to make sure I didn’t seriously injure myself and two others were trying to help me up.”

“So three cheerleaders had their hands all over you at once” asked Freen incredulously.

“I couldn’t have planned it better if I tried.”

“I think you could have.”

“You’re right. I could have. The head cheerleader who had my heart, was not one of the ones who helped me. She ended up taking pictures of the entire incident and putting it on facebook for all to see.”

“That’s awful.”Becky chuckled.

Not really. It kind of made me a legend after that. Thankfully, there was no video of the accident because there was no way that could have looked anything but clumsy on my part. But pictures of the cheerleaders all over me? It certainly helped my status as a lowly, baby gay greshman. It was almost worth getting grounded for the remainder of the year and having to work two part-time jobs to pay for the damages. Almost.”