CHAPTER 9: SHUT UP AND FUCK ME

Thankfully, Freen’s front door was, in fact, unlocked. Becky located the stairs and took them two at a time, coming to a stop at the top of the landing, There were four doors, all of them closed. Only one had a light shining from the crack underneath it, so she took her chances and barged through the door.

Freen jumped in response, startled from Becky’s dramatic entrance. Becky was breathless at the sight of Freen nearly naked in front of her. Once Freen relaxed, she greeted Becky with a kiss.

Well hello.”

“Did I catch you at a bad time? I can always come back” Becky joked as she turned to leave.

Don’t you dare!” Freen pulled her in for a hug.

Becky took the opportunity to run her hands up and down Freen’s back and rib cage, then down to her ass, which was barely covered by her underwear. That fact alone caused her to grip harder and Freen gasped in response.

They found each other’s lips and, as if making up for lost time, Becky removed her shirt while Freen worked on unbuttoning her jeans. She gracefully stepped out of them as she threw her shirt onto the floor, then reattached her body and lips to Freen. With one hand around Freen’s waist and the other running through the wild dark hair, Becky gradually led her over to the bed. While supporting her back, she lowered Freen onto the bed, giving her time to scoot back and lie down before going any further.

This was such an exquisite sight for Becky, seeing Freen sprawled out on her back with her legs slightly spread open, waiting for Becky to take her. And Becky wanted nothing more than to do just that. She crawled her way up to straddle Freen and grazed her hand along Freen’s smooth thigh, up to her hip and back down again. This wasn’t some random girl she met on campus at a party. This was Freen. And as much her body was screaming for contact and release, she knew that Freen deserved better.

She was enraptured by dark feline eyes staring at her longingly. All it took was for Freen to wrap her hands around Becky’s waist and give her a slight tug in her direction for Becky to finally give in to her desires without the ‘what if’ questions clouding her mind.

Without a word, she reached behind her back and removed her bra. She loved the reaction she got from Freen as the girl’s mouth hung open and her eyes zeroed in on Becky’s chest. Becky took Freen’s hands and brought them up to cup her breasts as she started grinding against Freen.

Holy shit” Freen uttered as she sat up and captured Becky’s breast in her mouth, her tongue swirling hotly around Becky’s nipple as it stiffened in her mouth.

B

ecky threw her head back and grabbed Freen by the back of her neck, pulling her in closer. She hissed as Freen’s teeth grazed over her nipple, then soothed it with her tongue once more.

Becky never usually allowed herself to lose too much control when it came to sex. She was usually the one in charge, not just of the situation, but in charge of her body, as well, She knew in this moment, however, that it was simply no longer the case. Because the whimper that escaped her throat was unlike any sound she had ever heard herself make before. And she knew there was nothing left to do but surrender.

Freen’s mouth made its way over to  her other breast and it shot a jolt straight to Becky’s core. She began grinding harder and faster while holding Freen up.

Fuck.” She lay Freen back down onto the bed and watched her with pleading eyes.

You feel incredible.”