More than a little description

I brought the sleeves of my hoodie up to my palms, tightened my Ponytail and here I go, to utilize this energy ice cream has given. 

The atmosphere is delightful, with a crisp chill in the air that wraps the surroundings in a comforting, velvety darkness.

I can hear the birds' sweet songs as they head back to their cosy homes, like a lovely bedtime lullaby. The air in the woods smells rich and earthy, and every deep breath feels like you're tasting the very spirit of the forest. It's like gulping life itself. As I walk on the trails, I see the leaves lit up by the setting sun, the colourful wildflowers, and the tall trees that reach for the sky. It's just like walking into a stunning painting, and each step reveals a new part of nature's artwork. And it's not only a mental escape; it's a physical workout too. With every step, my muscles stretch and work, and I can feel the calories burning and my heart pumping. It's an experience for all the senses, a journey for the mind, and a workout for the body – all at once. That's why I love it.

I think I took a wrong turn, God forbid I get lost again because I for sure as hell can't remember paths, "I just hope there is enough network for Google Maps."

"Oumf" I did not see any wall on this trail!! how the hell did I manage to clash in a wall on a forest trail?

"I love you too darling, now get off before I pack you and keep you with me forever."

The wall talks!! did I get into a fantasy world through some multidimensional portal?

I looked up to see a man, he has a nice beard and hair well settled, doesn't he feel cold in this single tee, but he feels warm, oh shit my legs can feel his hairy legs, how in am I? Can I just look at this beauty of a man, oh, I have seen him somewhere!!

He moved me back and stabilised me "I have seen you somewhere" I said pointing a finger at him.

"Maybe in your wedding couple shoot", he said with a straight face!

"What?" what the hell, "But I am not married"
"Then maybe you will, now excuse me" he has the nerve to wink!

Meet Aarohi Sharma, a happy family person consisting of an adventurous soul and some dark parts that she hides very well, who, by day, develops and deploys software, and by night, becomes a storyteller, letting her imagination weave the stories. Aarohi's happiness was simple - no need for drinks or such, just give her sweets and watch her glow. She was strong-headed gently, like a river that bends but never breaks, that nurtures but can bring destruction. A believer of Karma: do good, receive good.

She would not say herself a big foodie but a chocolate lover surely comes near. Nestled deep within her heart resides an unwavering passion for ice creams and chocolates, each bite a fragment of sheer delight that painted colours into her days. 

Works at Google,  she started writing when her daydreams went out of her control, she was daydreaming of all the possible scenarios that could happen when she was supposed to focus on the Trees and graphs in Data Structure class, she only knew LinkedIn and Pinterest and always wished to create an impact, a soul that proved that "You have to burn to emit that Golden light", she overcame all the negativity that was set to send her in the dark realms and became that Joyful, positive, empathetic lucky-go-merry person she was once.

A hopeless romantic who has not found her perfect match yet, the people whom she liked were never the people she could go after, Remeber the quote, if it's yours, you will have it. Remember the romance novels and Pinterest aesthetics, those, exactly those have her standards fucking high, which no boy or a man could ever touch (till now).