"Alright, tomorrow then. We'll start doing this right." "That means we can't have our people out there with just knives. They need the gun training we've been promising them." "I'd prefer you not carrying guns on my property. We've managed so far without turning this into an armed camp." "All due respect," My dad starts. "You get a crowd of those things wandering in here..." 

"Look, we're guests here. This is your property. And we will respect that." Rick demands, putting his revolver on the hood of the car. My dad follows by placing his pistol down. 

"First things first, set camp, find Sophia." "I hate to be the one to ask, but somebody's got to. What happens if we find her and she's bit? I think we should all be clear on how we handle that." Shane brings up.

"You do what has to be done." Rick answers. 

"And her mother? What do you tell her?" Maggie asks. "The truth." Andrea answers. Shane grabs his gun and says, "I'll gather and secure all the weapons. Make sure no one's carrying 'till we're at a practice range off site. I do request one rifleman on lookout. Dale's got experience." Hershel looks hesitant so Rick works on trying to convince him by explaining how we would all feel safer. 

Hershel nods and Rick thanks him. I hear Alyssa call for me so I step away and find her trying to set up my tent alone. "I need help." "You're cute. I 'gotchu." I crouch down and begin helping her pull the poles through. Someone lightly trips over my foot so I look back and see Glen standing up straight. 

"Oh fuck, sorry." I say, standing up. "No you're uh-you're fine. I'm just uncoordinated." I scoff, "Okay." Glenn nods and awkwardly walks away. I crouch back down and see Alyssa raising both of her eyebrows and smiling. "Stop." I groan. 

"What? Y'all are cute." "We are not. And it will never happen. I don't like Glenn. 'Ight?" She tilts her head and stares at me, "Bullshit." "Language." I warn. She giggles and finishes putting the pole in through the tent. 

"Three, two, one." On one, we heave the tent up and stick the poles onto the holders on the ground, near the stakes. 

She giggles and high-fives me. "So, why are you putting up my tent instead of yours and dad's?" "Because I don't wanna sleep in his tent. He snores like a bear." I nod, "Okay then. Fine by me." "And plus," I groan and throw my head back, knowing what she's about to say. "We can talk all about Glenn." "Oh my god, 'Lyss. I'm going to end you. Stop. 'Gadrian' or whatever the fuck you call it will never happen." She smiles and shrugs, walking away. 

I groan and walk up to Glenn who seems to be struggling putting up his tent. 

"Need some help?" I put my hands in my back pockets and look at him and then at his tent. "Oh uh-yeah, sure. Thanks." He says. I nod and help him pull the poles up, raising the tent. Once we get it secure he thanks me. "Yeah no problem. I have nothing better to do anyways." 

Maggie approaches us and looks at Glenn. "I hear you're fast on your feet and know how to get in and out." He looks at her confusedly. "Got a pharmacy run. You in?" 

"Uh..." He looks at me then back at Maggie. Dale approaches us before Glenn has time to answer. "Miss, what's the water situation here?" "Got five wells on our land. House draws directly from number one. Number two well's right over there." She points directly behind Dale. "We use it for the cattle but it's just as pure. Take what you need. There's a cart and containers in the generator shed behind the house." She turns back to Glenn and says, "I'll go saddle your horse then." And with that, she walks away. 

Glenn turns to me and says, "Horse?" And I just shrug. 

"Are you coming?" He asks. I shake my head, "Even if I had a choice I wouldn't. I don't think she likes me very much. I'm pretty sure she hasn't even looked me in the eye yet." He just nods.